Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I didn't mean for them to be in same sentence as cheating, my reference was solely on the fact that they don't even get this much heat from haters, being that their championship was from a shortened NBA season.  Never said they cheated.  "ok guy". 
smh.gif
I still don't see any reason to bring up the 99 SPURS...I mean if LA won in a shorten season and there was hate hate for that THEN I would agree....
You're a LA fan you should be used to the hate win or lose..."ok guy"
eyes.gif

Whatever dude, I brought up the Spurs so what?  I didn't bring them up not so in a negative way. 

If you wanna take it in a negative way, then suit yourself.  See you in the Laker threads, because that's where you can be found 100% of the time.

Mbenga got the Moet, 3 other bottles of champagne and a can of Bud Light
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

While I do think the officiating was a tad bit suspect no one but the Celtics are to blame for blowing their lead. Rondo wasn't as aggressive, KG stayed on the perimeter and proved his softness in crunch time AGAIN and Allen couldn't shoot. Lakers earned that win.

IDK man maybe its just me 
grin.gif

But really tho I don't see why you come into a LA/KOBE HATER thread and expect people not to HATE...
laugh.gif

grin.gif

But really tho I don't see why you come into a LA/KOBE HATER thread and expect people not to HATE...
laugh.gif

Cool, y'all have a good thread.  Peace.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Please continue.  As a Laker Fan, I am loving the HATRED in here.  It feels great to know how sad and hurt you guys are deep down.  AHH booo wooo... it was all the refs fault. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by NobleKane

There this more laker fans in this thread than laker haters
smh.gif

how you feeling bud? didnt see you in the laker celtic threads after each of the last two games finished? something wrong???
laugh.gif

god dont like haters

oh and by the way you not the number 1 laker hater. there are about 15 dudes on here who been here longer and hated on the lakers harder than you.

so yea might wanna change your sig there sport 
roll.gif

To be honest I really didn't care who wins cause I hate both teams. BTW I wasn't in last 2 game threads cause I wasn't home. It's Called having a LIFE. you should try it sometime
laugh.gif

yea right thats why u have a celtics hater number 1 sig right? right. as far as you having a life...yea sure buddy i believe you. you FINALLY had a life for tuesday and thursday.... every laker loss in this series and yea where that life go sport??
laugh.gif

ill tell u what u been doing the last couple of laker wins..... CRYING
roll.gif

couldnt type cuz the tears in your eyes didnt allow you to see what you was typin
laugh.gif

hatin gets you nowhere son

smh.gif

how you feeling bud? didnt see you in the laker celtic threads after each of the last two games finished? something wrong???
laugh.gif

god dont like haters

oh and by the way you not the number 1 laker hater. there are about 15 dudes on here who been here longer and hated on the lakers harder than you.

roll.gif

To be honest I really didn't care who wins cause I hate both teams. BTW I wasn't in last 2 game threads cause I wasn't home. It's Called having a LIFE. you should try it sometime
laugh.gif

yea right thats why u have a celtics hater number 1 sig right? right. as far as you having a life...yea sure buddy i believe you. you FINALLY had a life for tuesday and thursday.... every laker loss in this series and yea where that life go sport??
laugh.gif

roll.gif

couldnt type cuz the tears in your eyes didnt allow you to see what you was typin
laugh.gif

Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
indifferent.gif

also home court means nothing BOS has won in LA already....

Stupidest thing I've ever read on NT.
Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

I hate laker fans that are NOT from so cal, so if you have anything great to say about the lakers and arent from so cal dont care what you have to say.

I hate bay area kids who use to support the kings and when that sunkin ship sank, they hopped on the team they were supposed to support in the first place, the warriors. So if you cry like a #!*%% because kobe and the lakers dropped his balls on your teams chin or you just hate on the lakers because they are from so cal i dont care what you have to say because you are just a jealous pathetic dude.

I hate bay area kids who use to support the kings and when that sunkin ship sank, they hopped on the team they were supposed to support in the first place, the warriors. So if you cry like a #!*%% because kobe and the lakers dropped his balls on your teams chin or you just hate on the lakers because they are from so cal i dont care what you have to say because you are just a jealous pathetic dude.
qft

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
indifferent.gif

also home court means nothing BOS has won in LA already....
Stupidest thing I've ever read on NT.
Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Mr. frontrunner actually with a legit statement right there, props.
laugh.gif

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

god dont like haters

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

NobleKane stays taking a fat dump on everybody
pimp.gif
my man
pimp.gif
x23451341324362345

smh.gif

laugh.gif

god dont like haters

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

for reals though i hate how hes the self proclaimed NT's #1 Laker hater when there are others who had that title before him possibly guys like firstborn, shuges and zodogg 
now he says he didnt care who wins cause he hates both teams yeahhhh whatever young'n
laugh.gif

NobleKane wrote:

this.

seriously and most of them use the "if youre not from LA/socal then you shouldnt be a Laker fan".
kids say the darndest things
laugh.gif
 i hope people realize that along with the celtics the Lakers took made the NBA national and growing up a lot of people rooted for one of those two teams

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

qft

See for me, it's the opposite. Grew up in the Bay, but always loved the Lakers....and this started around the time when the Lakers weren't good so I don't want to hear that bandwagon @!%+.

I liked the Warriors, went to Warrior games. Still do like the Warriors, but the Lakers is just where my heart is. It's really that simple.

Originally Posted by AG 47

qft

See for me, it's the opposite. Grew up in the Bay, but always loved the Lakers....and this started around the time when the Lakers weren't good so I don't want to hear that bandwagon @!%+.

I liked the Warriors, went to Warrior games. Still do like the Warriors, but the Lakers is just where my heart is. It's really that simple.
ive been here since the mid 90s from pasadena and yet some of warriors fans still have the nerve to call me a bandwagon
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

qft

this sums it up for me pretty much....

qft

this sums it up for me pretty much....

Back
Top Bottom