Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if your a warriors fan you should be banned from discussing basketball amongst contending teams.

on the clock 16 times in the 17 years, you guys should be more worried about your team becoming relevant then worrying about other teams. typical loser fanbase mentality.

but since this thread isn't considered trolling i might as well mess around and make a "Heat Haters And Lebron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread) " and go at it with air fresh and a few others the rest of the playoffs.

CC ohhh this isn't like you man ..??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  it would be more of a going at it with the lebron fans in the heat celtics thread if anything.

the miami/ lebron fans got something to cheer about, so if you guys win the title. heat lebron fans could pop off all they want and it would be fine by me.

but these golden state warrior fans are pathetic.

im going to put it in bold big lettering because it's a fact.

WHEN YOUR TEAM MISSES THE PLAYOFFS 16 TIMES IN THE PAST 17 YEARS IN A LEAGUE WHERE MORE THEN HALF THE TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EACH YEAR.  YOUR OPINION ON WINNING BASKETBALL IS INVALID.

Ced, be cool bro. We had a good time in here for 2 years, if this is it, let them laugh, its only fair.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

if your a warriors fan you should be banned from discussing basketball amongst contending teams.

on the clock 16 times in the 17 years, you guys should be more worried about your team becoming relevant then worrying about other teams. typical loser fanbase mentality.

but since this thread isn't considered trolling i might as well mess around and make a "Heat Haters And Lebron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread) " and go at it with air fresh and a few others the rest of the playoffs.

CC ohhh this isn't like you man ..??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  it would be more of a going at it with the lebron fans in the heat celtics thread if anything.

the miami/ lebron fans got something to cheer about, so if you guys win the title. heat lebron fans could pop off all they want and it would be fine by me.

but these golden state warrior fans are pathetic.

im going to put it in bold big lettering because it's a fact.

WHEN YOUR TEAM MISSES THE PLAYOFFS 16 TIMES IN THE PAST 17 YEARS IN A LEAGUE WHERE MORE THEN HALF THE TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EACH YEAR.  YOUR OPINION ON WINNING BASKETBALL IS INVALID.
That's the stupidest thing i've heard. Fans have no control of how the outcome of the game will be or how the team will be. They can only cheer. The same thing with the Lakers. Lakers fans can only cheer. Their opinion on how to win is still INVALID . Yall are not in the game to control the outcome

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Honestly guys, i shouldn't have even replied to this thread. I'm not actin like myself. I'm more upset at our team than anyone. I aint mad at any of yall, im sorry if it seemed that way.
Ill let you guys enjoy it. Goodnight.
Wow, not sure if this is srs or sarcasm or what.... but
eek.gif
way to be the bigger man. *High 5* I usually would be one of the dorks that would be basking in a Lakers defeat but you have changed my mind, for now.
citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ced, be cool bro. We had a good time in here for 2 years, if this is it, let them laugh, its only fair.

i could deal with it but  like licenced to ball perhaps the timely bumping of this thread struck a nerve with me,   but for whatever reason i got a low tolerance level when it comes to warriors fans popping off.   them popping off is like the fat girl in a club critiquing all the attractive young ladies in the club.

it's all jokes at the end of the day though and  yes jumpmanfromthebay  the mets suck,  their not warriors bad but they still suck.

Everybody bow down to Cedric. He's a Lakers fans and the Lakers are back-to-back champions, therefore he knows the most about winning basketball. You know, because his fandom is a reason for their success.

Be nice ya'll....

Although I probably hate the Lakers as much as the next non-Lakers fan, I think it will be awkward if the Lakers ever fall off.... and by fall off I mean not winning titles, or at least be in contention. Kinda like the Spurs, or the Jazz after the finals appearances, or the Kings after Horry, or the Pistons as of late......

It's all fun... In the end, you win some and you lose some. You can't win it all in life, and we're just talking about sports. Take it easy everyone. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Everybody bow down to Cedric. He's a Lakers fans and the Lakers are back-to-back champions, therefore he knows the most about winning basketball. You know, because his fandom is a reason for their success.

F outta here with that, your corny.   fans watching tv at home don't make a difference in the game either way, although the crowd at staples was pathetic tonight and a good home crowd at the stadium can create a better advantage.

it's just comedy to me hearing warrior fans pop off then getting defensive when people remind them that the warriors are a joke.   if your going to pop off about another team when your team sucks, don't be shocked when people remind you  your team sucks.  

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

It's all fun... In the end, you win some and you lose some. You can't win it all in life, and we're just talking about sports. Take it easy everyone. 
laugh.gif

i could respect that  and
laugh.gif
  at your sig.   at the end of the day some of you warrior fans can get on my nerves but you stick with your team win or lose so i'll give you that.      it is what it is, ima play some mortal kombat and call it a night.

F outta here with that, your corny.   fans watching tv at home don't make a difference in the game either way, although the crowd at staples was pathetic tonight and a good home crowd at the stadium can create a better advantage.

it's just comedy to me hearing warrior fans pop off then getting defensive when people remind them that the warriors are a joke.   if your going to pop off about another team when your team sucks, don't be shocked when people remind you  your team sucks.  
But you're not just telling Warriors fans that the Warriors suck. You're also saying that Warriors fans' opinions are irrelevant because they root for a team that sucks, which makes no sense at all since as you yourself said, fans watching at home don't make a difference.

But you're not just telling Warriors fans that the Warriors suck. You're also saying that Warriors fans' opinions are irrelevant because they root for a team that sucks, which makes no sense at all since as you yourself said, fans watching at home don't make a difference.
i'll put it like this,   when a warriors fan pops off about the lakers and starts all the trash talking  then gets uptight and defensive when i remind them their team sucks it's funny to me.   it's nothing against all warrior fan since not all of them are like that so perhaps i exaggerated on what i said but again it's comedy when warrior fans initate the trash talking when they have nothing to really say. 

--Wow. Talk about thread revival.
--Congratulations to the Laker haters. Y'all keep on doin it. It wouldnt be fun if we were ALL Laker fans. LOL

Back
Top Bottom