Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

roll.gif
roll.gif

It took two years for you guys to finally get your laughs

But get them we did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Feelsgoodman.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now I can enjoy the playoffs

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

my mans just hit me kobe snitched on pau cheating on his wife ... i'm always late with the news ... is that what bynum meant by trust issues?

is that why pau disappeared ?

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe
Nope, my boys in LA say it's Steve Blake's wife....

i don't see how that's possible, seeing as how Pau's girlfriend (not his wife) doesn't socialize AT ALL with the Laker wives for them to be able to tell her something
like i said i had no clue ... but good looks on the responses ... 
laugh.gif
@ the ways these dudes went out ... i'm happy for phil though ... he seems much happier 

my mans just hit me kobe snitched on pau cheating on his wife ... i'm always late with the news ... is that what bynum meant by trust issues?

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe

i don't see how that's possible, seeing as how Pau's girlfriend (not his wife) doesn't socialize AT ALL with the Laker wives for them to be able to tell her something
laugh.gif
@ the ways these dudes went out ... i'm happy for phil though ... he seems much happier 

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe

laugh.gif

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe

laugh.gif

Bynum is a @$+$* made #@%@#. If he shreads both his knees, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Bynum is a @$+$* made #@%@#. If he shreads both his knees, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Back
Top Bottom