**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Clippers gave rivers an extension haha
Not surprised by this at all :lol:

They ran 2 (maybe even 3 depending on what DJ does this off-season) stars out of la because daddy chose his son over the team.

Draft Greek Freak's little bro so that Magic & Pelinka can lure Giannis over here when he's a free agent or he can force a trade :pimp:

Clippers gave rivers an extension haha
Doc was great last yr.

If I was a Clip fan I would be worried about him being too good of a coach to let them bottom out.

If they don't get a star, they're prob stuck in the 10-14 range in the lottery each yr.

Jud is absolute buns

Before Luke started handin out jobs to his ****** Jud was coaching... volleyball.

Pls take dude off our hands

Ariza arrived in L.A. having made eight 3-pointers combined over three-plus seasons; his first NBA coaches didn't even want him trying. He would have to evolve, and luckily for everyone, Ariza was the rare Laker who matched Kobe Bryant's addiction to work.

"We were inseparable," Bryant tells ESPN.com. "If you saw Trevor, you saw me. He didn't need me to show him how to work. He had it already -- that ambition."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23597463/zach-lowe-trevor-ariza-houston-rockets-2018-nba-playoffs

Back
Top Bottom