**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Have zo work out with amoila Cesar

That dude def knows wtf he doin

And Paul agent sayin that is for leverage. So the lakers are more inclined to offer the max/more money/acting gigs/shoe deals/billboards/Jeanie buss’ big titty head ***

Apparently pg's agent is saying he's staying with okc
Ownership cheap as hell! They could have had Harden/Westbrook and KD but chose the cheap way and payed Perk.

No way I see them giving Westbrook and pg the max and then still keeping Melo

Ownership cheap as hell! They could have had Harden/Westbrook and KD but chose the cheap way and payed Perk.

No way I see them giving Westbrook and pg the max and then still keeping Melo

Actually, they let harden walk to retain Ibaka and they signed Kevin Martin to “replace” Harden. And keeping melo is up to melo. It’s his choice to opt in or out and he has a no trade clause. Westbrook already got his extension.

The ownership is cheap and I do doubt PG stays wether the ownership pays or not.

Zo working out at nights with gelo smh

I mean at least he in the gym but dude gon see no growth workin out with that buster

Meanwhile BI actually workin out with a real trainer and working to improve on lowering his shoulder and finishing at the rim through contact/distractions.

Last edited:
I think Zo’s focus in the offseason is to get his body right in the weight room. Not saying Zo is polished but I feel like him working on his durability is huge this offseason. And again like what was said earlier these “workout post” don’t mean anything. We all saw DLo going hard all summer on IG/Snap and look where that got him.

Zo working out at nights with gelo smh

I mean at least he in the gym but dude gon see no growth workin out with that buster

Meanwhile BI actually workin out with a real trainer and working to improve on lowering his shoulder and finishing at the rim through contact/distractions.

They said I was crazy for saying he would avg 17 last year. He hit 16.

21, 5 and 5 next year. :pimp:

national-book-award.gif

Back
Top Bottom