**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ZNodlFD.gif

Doncic falls past the top 5 and is available at #6 with Orlando....

Magic makes the call to their GM, what does it take to acquire the pick?

Zo gotta run this mans fade

Zo should run the fade because it wasn’t funny at all. This is what Kuz thinks about in his free time?

Like I said before.. dude can ball, but he is a dweeb.

Wow that was the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. Including NT, which is tough to do

Momo just said she thinks Lebron ends up on the Lakers this summer.

Only 1 more month left. I CAN FEEL IT.

Honestly the finals can sway his decision. Imagine he wins and he’s like f it I did everything for Cleveland I’m out. Or he can change his mind and want to stay. He can lose to the warriors and change his view and want to join the rockets or run east with 76ers and just start brand new with the Lakers. So many possibilities and we’re almost there. July 1st can’t come any faster

Honestly the finals can sway his decision. Imagine he wins and he’s like f it I did everything for Cleveland I’m out. Or he can change his mind and want to stay. He can lose to the warriors and change his view and want to join the rockets or run east with 76ers and just start brand new with the Lakers. So many possibilities and we’re almost there. July 1st can’t come any faster
Yea I've felt like it's either the lakers or rockets for a while now.

Yea I've felt like it's either the lakers or rockets for a while now.

I felt it was us or Philly, but then they had this fiasco. Too many moving parts I think for Houston to get this done.

Ideal summer.

Find a team willing to take the Cavs pick (25th) and our 2nd rounder (47th) for Deng. I'd be willing to throw in Zubac in there too.

Sign Lebron and PG
Re-sign Randle to a reasonable deal ($12-15m/year)
Use the exception for a back-up point guard/big

Zo/Free Agent
PG/Hart
BI/Kuzma
Bron
Randle

Honestly, if the young guys take a leap this offseason I think that could be a title winning roster.

Back
Top Bottom