**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0-1

I know it's a learning process but cot damn hit the 3 point shots..

bAsyNFI.gif

Game 1 is in the books! Very reminiscent of last year, not being able to close out 4th quarters, glad bron didn't try to take over the 4th and trusted his guys,Hart should start over kcp and not just because of how kcp played tonight, hart deserve those minutes, rondo played better than zo tonight, but still think he should start once he is off minutes restriction

Players still learning each other's patterns, players still learning defensive rotations, no matter what era we always have off nights in Portland.

It is game one people

Regardless of the great effort, we still need a legit back up center. We kept getting out rebounded. Hopefully Mo can help with that

1) Please start Hart over KCP...
2) Still waiting for Kuzma to stop being trash
3) Who knew Javale would be this vital to the team
4) Quick shots on half court sets will kill this team cus their transition defense sucks.
5) I still dont know wtf Luke wants to run during half court sets after 3 years.

Fast breaks and points in the paint look good, just gotta start hitting some from the outside.

I’m not worried about this loss at all. Lakers played competitive against a team they never win against.

Offense was solid in the second half... they just need to find the right rotations and work on their rebounding and defense

Biggest takeaways from the game tonight is rebounding and shooting. We have the size to get to the hoop and score those easy buckets, that isn’t an issue at all. It’s kist how we’re going to get our shots, especially from 3 pt land to fall.

Rebound is also a big issue with this team, especially when they go small ball, having Kuz as the 5. Once McGee goes out of the game, the team obviously has a hard time trying to get those rebounds for second chances.

I’m sure they’ll get the offense going once everyone settles in. It is going to be interesting once Zo gets that minutes restrictions lifted.

We knew our shooting was the glaring flaw so I'm not trippin. Nick whatever came in and lit it up, main reason why we lost. We still scored 119 against a team that gave up 103ppg, with a roster tryna build chemistry.

And Kuz can't play the damn 5. That was never a good idea.

Svi needs to get some tick and I don't really wanna see Beasley on the floor unless it's a blowout.

Back
Top Bottom