Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Lakers split and have a redemption song after being humiliated on Xmas or does Lebron and crew take the season sweep?

Foam Fight: Round 2

51281710.jpg

Should be fun, this one might be tough for us, I can see LA coming out strong due to the X-MAS loss

cavs by 13. they will sweep although orlando swept us last year and we saw what happend in the finals so i am not concerned.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

will not be the last time these teams meet this season.
yes it will be the last time THIS season.....and that's just sad....
ohwell.gif

But lets enjoy this game until next season....when the Knicks play LA....
pimp.gif

Should be a good one and will not be the last time these teams meet this season.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, it will be
wink.gif

Lakers by 5.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Should be a good one and will not be the last time these teams meet this season.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, it will be
wink.gif

Lakers by 5.
You have a point. The Spurs could re-claim the West this year.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Cavs are clearly the best team in the EAST.

Whether these two meet again is up to LA and their bench.

laugh.gif
just like last year right?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Had me thinking this game was on today.

-_-
For real. Almost had a seizure thinking I missed it
laugh.gif
But Ithink the Cavs can take this one

Cavs WILL take this. Kobe "cant even tie his shorts on" so says the TNT crew. anyways, cavs have been rolling.

gonna be an epic night, got my tix and key bank passes. bought an authentic kobe jersey in hopes he signs haha. afterparty at barley house with kimkardashian too. i was gonna make a separate post for that but since theres like 6 NTers from the Cleveland area figured it wouldnt be worth it but i got thepasses for that too today. CLE will be the place to be for a single night
frown.gif
/
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Cavs are clearly the best team in the EAST.

Whether these two meet again is up to LA and their bench.
You guys seemed more dominant last year, and that didn't help any in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by belle155

Cavs WILL take this. Kobe "cant even tie his shorts on" so says the TNT crew. anyways, cavs have been rolling.

gonna be an epic night, got my tix and key bank passes. bought an authentic kobe jersey in hopes he signs haha. afterparty at barley house with kim kardashian too. i was gonna make a separate post for that but since theres like 6 NTers from the Cleveland area figured it wouldnt be worth it but i got the passes for that too today. CLE will be the place to be for a single night
frown.gif
/
pimp.gif
How did you get passes to the Kim Kardashian party Belle???

Back
Top Bottom