Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

oh
dude said that theyre clearly the best team in the east when boston has only lost 1 more time, so idk what he was thinking when he was saying that.
then he said it would be up to us to improve to be able to see the Cavs in the finals, but we have a 5 game advantage over the Mavs.
i just didnt know how dude could say that when its clear that the Cavs are the ones that need to improve

i know 5 games isnt that much of a cushion, but dude was using his 1 game cushion to say that the Cavs were clearly the best team in the East

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

its time for kobe to get hurt

gtfoo.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Kobe been shooting ugly lately.. Won't be surprised if the Cavs take this again
smh.gif

Yeah, and yet the Lakers have still been winning. Cavs aren't the Lakers, a team that can win by 20 if LeBron has a 4-21 shooting night, 12 points and 1assist. If Odom has a monster game like the last time Lakers played in Cleveland, they can win regardless of Kobe's performance.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

9 rows behind the Laker bench for me (Sec 124/125)...let's get it Cavs...
well damn, thats a prime spot for an NT sign
nerd.gif

whered you get those tickets from, just curious

Those are my season tickets my man, I think we have 24 games in those seats, with the other 17 going to some other people in our group. I've got anotherset of 4 seats right across the court from there (Sec 109/110) in the 9th row as well that my dad splits with some guys.

If you ever want/need tickets let me know, there's a decent amount we try and get rid of. I think I've been to 10 games this year already though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'm hoping I get this job offer from JPMorgan today so I can sign a leasedowntown and walk "home" from the games...NT summit for the 21+?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Should be a good one and will not be the last time these teams meet this season.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, it will be
wink.gif

Lakers by 5.
You have a point. The Spurs could re-claim the West this year.

the chances of the Nets making the playoffs and beating the #1 seed are higher than the chances of Spurs taking the west
grin.gif

and the Cavs will not make it to the finals...again

so it will be the last time we meet this year, and it will be the last game that LeBron plays against Kobe in a Cavs uniform
Why would Kobe be in a Cavs uniform???

nerd.gif

Those are my season tickets my man, I think we have 24 games in those seats, with the other 17 going to some other people in our group. I've got another set of 4 seats right across the court from there (Sec 109/110) in the 9th row as well that my dad splits with some guys.

If you ever want/need tickets let me know, there's a decent amount we try and get rid of. I think I've been to 10 games this year already though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'm hoping I get this job offer from JPMorgan today so I can sign a lease downtown and walk "home" from the games...NT summit for the 21+?
nerd.gif

wow hope you get the JPMorgan job

nerd.gif

Those are my season tickets my man, I think we have 24 games in those seats, with the other 17 going to some other people in our group. I've got another set of 4 seats right across the court from there (Sec 109/110) in the 9th row as well that my dad splits with some guys.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'm hoping I get this job offer from JPMorgan today so I can sign a lease downtown and walk "home" from the games...NT summit for the 21+?
nerd.gif

Props JDB - good luck.

Should be a good one and will not be the last time these teams meet this season.

wink.gif

Lakers by 5.
laugh.gif

I love the haters

Should be a great game

Lakers by 7

how is "the spurs COULD re-claim the west" a "haters" statement??

he never said LA blows or he hopes Kobe gets hurt. The Spurs COULD take the west, who knows. the season is only halfway thru. anything can happen.

the word "hater" is used a little too much in here

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

wink.gif

Lakers by 5.
laugh.gif

I love the haters

Should be a great game

Lakers by 7
How is he hating?....
grin.gif

CLE is gonna win tonight easily. LA's bench is gonna choke tonight and LBJ is gonna go off. plus they aer at home he'll get all the calls

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

DARTH DNZY????....
nerd.gif

BRON BRON...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--You like sayin my name fam?
--I dont live on NT. Someone beat me to it. S'all good.
--Lakeshow will avenge themselves and come out more focused this time.
--Spurs "could" take the west. But they wont. BANK ON IT.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Cavs are clearly the best team in the EAST.

Whether these two meet again is up to LA and their bench.

?
[table][tr][td]Cavs 32-11
Boston 27-12[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=cle[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]you guys are clearly not the best team in the East

us?

Lakers 32-9
Mavs 27-14

We are clearly the best team in the west, so it is up to you guys to distance yourselves from the rest of the competition in the east if you want to lose to us in the finals
[table][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...erence&column=losses&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Five wins? That's not that much of a "distance"

--5 is huge. This is the Lakers we"re talkin bout. I dont see them losing 5 in a row while Dallas wins 5 in a row at the same time.
--Lakers only have 9 losses since Halloween. They're pacing only 18 losses and have been playin like doo doo with no one nearly at 100% in a fairly strongconference. You scared yet?

5 games isnt alot. and it doesnt have to be necessiarly 5 stright games for the standings to shift. it can be LA loses 1 game the night DAL wins 1 or viceversa with more games being lost and won. i feel this year it has been a disappointment with the top teams. ORl not playin to its full potential, CLE not beingas dominant as last year, BOS filled with injuries and LA not being strong with the additon or artest. he hasnt done much as he was proclaimed to be bought infor.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by belle155

gonna be an epic night, got my tix and key bank passes. bought an authentic kobe jersey in hopes he signs haha. afterparty at barley house with kim kardashian too. i was gonna make a separate post for that but since theres like 6 NTers from the Cleveland area figured it wouldnt be worth it but i got the passes for that too today. CLE will be the place to be for a single night
frown.gif
/
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Cavs are clearly the best team in the EAST.

Whether these two meet again is up to LA and their bench.

?
[table][tr][td]Cavs 32-11
Boston 27-12[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=cle[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]you guys are clearly not the best team in the East

us?

Lakers 32-9
Mavs 27-14

We are clearly the best team in the west, so it is up to you guys to distance yourselves from the rest of the competition in the east if you want to lose to us in the finals
[table][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...erence&column=losses&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Five wins? That's not that much of a "distance"

Cavs are technically up 3 games on Boston because of the wins differnece. Still, 3 games isn't a great cushionm but the way Boston and especially Orl havebeen playing Cavs are def playing the best basketball in the East. best team tho? we'll find out in May I guess. regardless, hope it's a great one.let's get it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom