Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Didn't Delonte abuse the Lakers guards last game? Yeah, he played well.

The Cavs got a lot of easy buckets.

The Lakers will need Odom and Pau to get more assists for their offense to be balanced this time (Kobe had 33 FGAs & 8 asts last game).

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

cavs....

u know lebron is gonna HAVE to show out again...
He didn't even show out in LA.
grin.gif

But with Mo out, yeah he will definitely have to be:

7 pages and it's still 7 hours to tip off
laugh.gif

not looking forward to playoff basketball here again
laugh.gif

no mo williams?...i expect the cavs little guards delonte and gibson stepping up to run circles around fisher

an ailing kobe has another horrible shooting night...i hope everyone else picks up the slack for us...the keys to this game is our bench

If we can get some solid minutes out of Boobie, we should be alright. I feel bad for Mo though, I bet he wants to play anyway. I believe this game will bedecided by the bigs. Whoever gets in foul trouble first amongst Hickson, Shaq, Z, Andy, Bynum, Gasol, Artest, and Odom, their team will lose. Lebron scoresthirty+ tonight, Kobe 16

It's entertaining for sure, but way too exhausting
laugh.gif

Maybe if the Cavs and Lakers both get upset first round, it would make for a quieter playoffs
laugh.gif

No Mo-Will is bad news. My dude was on fire at Staples. Hopefully we get the good Delonte. Boobie hasnt had much pt in past few weeks
we need him, AV, and big Z to have big games off the bench

what do u guys think???

lakers win = under 25 pages?

lakers lose = over 25 pages?

buzzer beater for either team = over 50 pages?

this game comes on way to early
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm not even the least bit excited to see this game for some reason...
Me neither, after the first Magic/Cavs meeting was horrible, then the Christmas Day games sucked for the most part, I stopped caring about regularseason matchups by now.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what do u guys think???

lakers win = under 25 pages?

lakers lose = over 25 pages?

buzzer beater for either team = over 50 pages?

this game comes on way to early
frown.gif
You're failing to respect the Cavs portion in this. So Lakers win, then the Cavs lose, which will naturally bring out the "haters"then the Cavs homers to complain about them every page.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm not even the least bit excited to see this game for some reason...
Oddly enough, I feel the same way.

I'll be watching regardless. Hopefully it's a close game, and both LeBron and Kobe put on a show.

Originally Posted by belle155

***MO WILLIAMS OUT 4-6 WEEKS***

yeah i got a text from espn...sucks but now it will allow us to get boobie some more time and see if he can get back in the rotation. does this mean a move isto be made
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom