**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tumblr_lf7m6srw8y1qzb8owo1_500.jpg

The NBA needs the Lakers vs. celtics again in the Finals. #17 and #18 would feel stickin’ awesome if it were against the celtics.

But Magic wasn’t you know ...

giphy.gif

On fo nem u no damn well the *** is lyin

I’m 100% sure dude piped it up but it was also 100% consent. The ***** was jus tryin to get a bag and knew kobe would be a easy lick considerin he’s black n she’s white

Honestly it made me like Kobe more. Knowin he out here smashin thotties left n right. Makes him more relatable. Word to my guy magic too n tiger woods.

After scouting the ticket market, I'm amending my list of games to attend. OKC, BOS, PHI & TBD early season game.

After scouting the ticket market, I'm amending my list of games to attend. OKC, BOS, PHI & TBD early season game.

I wonder if its too early since the single game tickets haven't gone on sale yet. I haven't pulled the trigger on the seats I want because I have only been able to scout 2 sites for prices.

Bron definitely getting MVP. The story is too good to pass up for the League. we'll be a top 4 team in the west and that's good enough
for what the team has been for the past 5 years.

This whole LeBron thing is still tripping me out. Going against a player you've been disliking for a long *** time now in your team.knowing damn well he's good. A blessing and a curse I guess. I'm excited for this team being revalent again and winning against ****ty teams. I hate Denver and caint wait to pound them along with Phoenix. The bragging rights will be great.

Man y’all got me in my bag wit this lbj vs Kobe debate.. a ***** was jus tryin to listen to slime language in peace n y’all had to go **** it up

I can’t remember the exact game but there was one nationally televised game (abc maybe) where Kobe faced off on lebron. Maybe Christmas? But didn’t seem like the one the dude posted a few days back.. anyways there was a stretch during the game that Kobe was just ****tin on lebron. I’m telling you.. it was like 3 straight turn around fade aways.. high arching hitting the rafters ****.. splash.

Prime Kobe was unguardable. Lebron could not stop him. I don’t care about nun. 1 on 1 kobe is the greatest player n lebron ainn even comparable. Kobe would cook that ***** easy

Man y’all got me in my bag wit this lbj vs Kobe debate.. a ***** was jus tryin to listen to slime language in peace n y’all had to go **** it up

I can’t remember the exact game but there was one nationally televised game (abc maybe) where Kobe faced off on lebron. Maybe Christmas? But didn’t seem like the one the dude posted a few days back.. anyways there was a stretch during the game that Kobe was just ****tin on lebron. I’m telling you.. it was like 3 straight turn around fade aways.. high arching hitting the rafters ****.. splash.

Prime Kobe was unguardable. Lebron could not stop him. I don’t care about nun. 1 on 1 kobe is the greatest player n lebron ainn even comparable. Kobe would cook that ***** easy
Put the bottle down

can we get lebronhasmorehairthanme and daddysmallsacks all the way up out of here?

last thing we need is for the laker thread to turn into a dumb *** kobe vs lebron thread.

That was something that I knew was gonna happen. Lebron stans would invade the thread.

There are people here who only root for the Lakers and care about the name on the front of the jersey more than the name on the back.

This whole LeBron thing is still tripping me out. Going against a player you've been disliking for a long *** time now in your team.knowing damn well he's good. A blessing and a curse I guess. I'm excited for this team being revalent again and winning against ****ty teams. I hate Denver and caint wait to pound them along with Phoenix. The bragging rights will be great.
honestly. **** Denver. This year is gonna be fun against that sorry *** team. I always watch the Nuggets games.

Back
Top Bottom