Lakers vs Magic Game 5 Vol. Anyone wanna go?

I'm getting tickets to the game tomorrow. Section 120 row BB (right across from the Lakers bench). Anyone wanna meet me in Orlando and go to the game?You gotta pay your half for the tickets. PM me if you want in.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

make sure you hold up that sign that says "NT"

nerd.gif
whered you get that idea from

OP, do you have friends? why would you go w a random person off a shoe message board? just wonderin.

Originally Posted by belle155

nerd.gif

OP, do you have friends? why would you go w a random person off a shoe message board? just wonderin.
I was supposed to go with my friend but he flaked at the last minute. Im supposed to meet the guy for the tickets tomorrow. If I can't findsomeone to go with then I'm not gonna go myself, but if someone wants to take a chance on seeing Kobe win a championship live, PM me.

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

Originally Posted by belle155

nerd.gif

I was supposed to go with my friend but he flaked at the last minute. Im supposed to meet the guy for the tickets tomorrow. If I can't find someone to go with then I'm not gonna go myself, but if someone wants to take a chance on seeing Kobe win a championship live, PM me.
you're a fool... just cause u can't find someone to go with u, u decide ull skip the finals altogether because ure ashamed of goingalone??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's the nba finals, kobe's potential 4th ring.. come on now.

Pretty sure they are worth upwards of 6 gs if he sells them together instead of just one....For that money I would stay home too.

sell the tickets. stay home. or go to the game and PUT UP THAT NT SIGN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom