[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Nice 
pimp.gif

It's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.
Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

It's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.
Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

If La loses i love okc and memphis but i want dallas to get the ring, dirk j kidd terry and to see cuban get a ring would be great

edit: Anyone here Barrea talk, lmfao

If La loses i love okc and memphis but i want dallas to get the ring, dirk j kidd terry and to see cuban get a ring would be great

edit: Anyone here Barrea talk, lmfao

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KOBE DOESNT TAKE 30 SHOTS

Gasol isnt going to show up this year. I would like the lakers to go out with kobe chucking up 40 shots a game.

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KOBE DOESNT TAKE 30 SHOTS

Gasol isnt going to show up this year. I would like the lakers to go out with kobe chucking up 40 shots a game.

did JJ just say hella?  
roll.gif

taking notes on all you trolls laughing like it's over and saying the lakers are trash.  who's been to the finals the last 3 years? ohhhh yea, LA

Back
Top Bottom