[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

O hai guyz.

Big win, so ups to my dudes Nowit, JA, SneakerPro, Trev(sp?), LilStevie, and the rest of you Mavs fans.

Is the series over? NO, but obviously, this is the absolute best case scenario for Dallas, and the absolute worse for LAL. Taking the first two games on the road is huge, no matter how you slice it.

I wish I was on the comp to quote my Dallas takes Game 2 post.
laugh.gif

Shout out to the Lakers haters as well, as, you shall provide entertainment for the next 10+ pages.

Not all you Lakers fans talk trash, so, the ones that do, this is a big time reality check for you dudes. A rude awakening. All this, Lakers in 5, Lakers aren't losing another game, Mavs have no chance talk should die.

I really believe that the Lakers go only as far as Pau takes them. Unfortunately, dude is buns.

Take solace though LAL fans, if it's any consolation, I have ya'll winning Game 3.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let the slander, anxiety, nervousness, back and forth talk begin.

pimp.gif

O hai guyz.

Big win, so ups to my dudes Nowit, JA, SneakerPro, Trev(sp?), LilStevie, and the rest of you Mavs fans.

Is the series over? NO, but obviously, this is the absolute best case scenario for Dallas, and the absolute worse for LAL. Taking the first two games on the road is huge, no matter how you slice it.

I wish I was on the comp to quote my Dallas takes Game 2 post.
laugh.gif

Shout out to the Lakers haters as well, as, you shall provide entertainment for the next 10+ pages.

Not all you Lakers fans talk trash, so, the ones that do, this is a big time reality check for you dudes. A rude awakening. All this, Lakers in 5, Lakers aren't losing another game, Mavs have no chance talk should die.

I really believe that the Lakers go only as far as Pau takes them. Unfortunately, dude is buns.

Take solace though LAL fans, if it's any consolation, I have ya'll winning Game 3.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let the slander, anxiety, nervousness, back and forth talk begin.

pimp.gif

2-0 series lead is great!!

Mavs held the Lakers to 32 pts in the 2nd half!!

Dirk, JJ, Chandler, Kidd, Stevenson...great game...

lets take care of business at home!!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKERS FANS ARE IN DISGUSTTTT

laugh.gif

YALL DON'T LISTEN, MIAMI IS TAKING IT AND I'M GOING TO KEEP PREACHIN TILL YOU GUYS GET IT IN YALL BRAIN!

CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YALL HOMECOURT
30t6p3b.gif

YALL MAN RON ARTEST CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN HIS NATURE, HE'S FEELIN LIKE THE PACER HE ONCE WAS
laugh.gif

ol great wise one shall we jump on the heat bandwagon like u did?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKERS FANS ARE IN DISGUSTTTT

laugh.gif

YALL DON'T LISTEN, MIAMI IS TAKING IT AND I'M GOING TO KEEP PREACHIN TILL YOU GUYS GET IT IN YALL BRAIN!

CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YALL HOMECOURT
30t6p3b.gif

YALL MAN RON ARTEST CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN HIS NATURE, HE'S FEELIN LIKE THE PACER HE ONCE WAS
laugh.gif

ol great wise one shall we jump on the heat bandwagon like u did?
wink.gif

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
It's over in 5. You dudes have had an impressive 3 year run but it's the end.

I wanted the Bulls to take ya'll out but you clowns can't even hang with the Mavs. Pathetic...

2-0 series lead is great!!

Mavs held the Lakers to 32 pts in the 2nd half!!

Dirk, JJ, Chandler, Kidd, Stevenson...great game...

lets take care of business at home!!

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
It's over in 5. You dudes have had an impressive 3 year run but it's the end.

I wanted the Bulls to take ya'll out but you clowns can't even hang with the Mavs. Pathetic...

This is the same Mavericks team.

We are soft.

Dirk is soft.

Tyson Chandler isn't a factor, and isn't good defensively.

I can keep going if you want.

It's not over by a longshot, we have to split in Dallas, or else it's going to be hard to win ANOTHER in LA and win in Dallas for game 6.

Tough, gritty win for the Mavericks. Good game tonight everyone.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Imma go out on a limb and say Mavs taks game 2 also. Dont care if Im wrong.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

GO MAVS!!!!

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Imma go out on a limb and say Mavs taks game 2 also. Dont care if Im wrong.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

GO MAVS!!!!

Can't wait to see where the trolls will be when we pull 2 in a row in Dallas. 
laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif

This is the same Mavericks team.

We are soft.

Dirk is soft.

Tyson Chandler isn't a factor, and isn't good defensively.

I can keep going if you want.

It's not over by a longshot, we have to split in Dallas, or else it's going to be hard to win ANOTHER in LA and win in Dallas for game 6.

Tough, gritty win for the Mavericks. Good game tonight everyone.

Can't wait to see where the trolls will be when we pull 2 in a row in Dallas. 
laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom