[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

haha oh the haters
laugh.gif
well yeah were down 0-2
frown.gif
but its aiight if any team is goin to choke it'll be dallas so we'll see.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

It's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.
Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

This. I dont even see why dudes repsond to it. The hate is a testament of the Lakers greatness the last decade. Im not givin up on Kobe and the fellas yet. I dont see them goin out like this.

haha oh the haters
laugh.gif
well yeah were down 0-2
frown.gif
but its aiight if any team is goin to choke it'll be dallas so we'll see.

Can't wait to see where the trolls will be when we pull 2 in a row in Dallas. 
laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif
It aint childish, thats all in sports...everyone roots for their team...laker fans were calling the mavs to lose..
Dont take it to the heart..

laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif
It aint childish, thats all in sports...everyone roots for their team...laker fans were calling the mavs to lose..
Dont take it to the heart..

Originally Posted by j671

I swear, I got nothing against heat fans, but all these idiotic LEBRON CLOWNS.talking all trash.get outta here with your D-WADE ,GOTTA BE YOUR LIL !#! !*! ROBIN,D-WADE JUMP ON MY TRAIN BANDWAGON..CLOWNS!wait , I see a "but you had shaq though??hmm..the last 2 rings we didnt huh??I guess that makes 2 more rings that kobe got on his own while lebum !*! couldnt event get one on his own
good game mavs,yall earned it

laugh.gif
i love these threads

I swear, I got nothing against heat fans, but all these idiotic LEBRON CLOWNS.talking all trash.get outta here with your D-WADE ,GOTTA BE YOUR LIL !#! !*! ROBIN,D-WADE JUMP ON MY TRAIN BANDWAGON..CLOWNS!wait , I see a "but you had shaq though??hmm..the last 2 rings we didnt huh??I guess that makes 2 more rings that kobe got on his own while lebum !*! couldnt event get one on his own

laugh.gif
i love these threads

I guess Gasol played no part during those two rings ?!
roll.gif

Please stop with the "Kobe did it on his own"
laugh.gif

GIFSoup

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And no, series is DEFINITELY not over.

Anyone who says so is foolish (Charles Barkley)
laugh.gif

I guess Gasol played no part during those two rings ?!
roll.gif

Please stop with the "Kobe did it on his own"
laugh.gif

GIFSoup

Son calm down ..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom