[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Can't wait to see where the trolls will be when we pull 2 in a row in Dallas. 
laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.
laugh.gif

And no, series is DEFINITELY not over.

Anyone who says so is foolish (Charles Barkley)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

I swear, I got nothing against heat fans, but all these idiotic LEBRON CLOWNS.talking all trash.get outta here with your D-WADE ,GOTTA BE YOUR LIL !#! !*! ROBIN,D-WADE JUMP ON MY TRAIN BANDWAGON..CLOWNS!wait , I see a "but you had shaq though??hmm..the last 2 rings we didnt huh??I guess that makes 2 more rings that kobe got on his own while lebum !*! couldnt event get one on his own
good game mavs,yall earned it

Son calm down ..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw jj in sf when they played the w's, cant believe this small guy was dominating during that stretch. lol at ronron going back to his old antics...series is far from over but this laker team is nowhere as good as last yrs

Lakers win game 3 and its a series again, this aiin't no best of 5.

Dude's need to relax.
laugh.gif

saw jj in sf when they played the w's, cant believe this small guy was dominating during that stretch. lol at ronron going back to his old antics...series is far from over but this laker team is nowhere as good as last yrs

JA, you's my dude.

Lakers are DONE.

Charles had it right. Mavs in 6.

LAL wins game 3, loses 4, wins 5, loses 6.

It will happen.

JA, you's my dude.

Lakers are DONE.

Charles had it right. Mavs in 6.

LAL wins game 3, loses 4, wins 5, loses 6.

It will happen.

Lakers win game 3 and its a series again, this aiin't no best of 5.

Dude's need to relax.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by Fearless

this series is over unless david stern step in.

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

LAKERS FANS, I'M COMIN AT  YALL NECKS!
IF YALL DON'T WIN GAME 3, I'M PERSONALLY SENDING YALL F I S H I N G 
laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2 , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by Fearless

this series is over unless david stern step in.

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

LAKERS FANS, I'M COMIN AT  YALL NECKS!
IF YALL DON'T WIN GAME 3, I'M PERSONALLY SENDING YALL F I S H I N G 
laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2 , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .

I just cant see the Lakers recovering from these two loses. I think they can take one game in Dallas but it just feels like they the team has been exposed first by CP3 and now a hyped up Dallas team. Pau is done...he looks defeated out there. The bench cant do crap. Artest clearly is affected. Fisher has heart but he's done. Bynum finally met his match. And Kobe clearly cant do it all by himself and cant out duel Dirk.

Maybe Im just realist and preparing for some heartbreak but I cant imagine the Lakers winning this series.

I just cant see the Lakers recovering from these two loses. I think they can take one game in Dallas but it just feels like they the team has been exposed first by CP3 and now a hyped up Dallas team. Pau is done...he looks defeated out there. The bench cant do crap. Artest clearly is affected. Fisher has heart but he's done. Bynum finally met his match. And Kobe clearly cant do it all by himself and cant out duel Dirk.

Maybe Im just realist and preparing for some heartbreak but I cant imagine the Lakers winning this series.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..

Back
Top Bottom