[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

This game even for me was a bit weird. Not much intensity but still a good game. Too many 3s for both teams.

Artest will and should be suspended for the next game.

JJ has been playing like this allllllll year and he just started to shine tonight in playoffs. If this continues I hope for a sweep. This is a dream come true so far!

I just got me tickets for both games in Dallas! Wearing J Kidds to the game

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..

This game even for me was a bit weird. Not much intensity but still a good game. Too many 3s for both teams.

Artest will and should be suspended for the next game.

JJ has been playing like this allllllll year and he just started to shine tonight in playoffs. If this continues I hope for a sweep. This is a dream come true so far!

I just got me tickets for both games in Dallas! Wearing J Kidds to the game

story of the season for us really....I still haven't seen this team exceptionally well for a stretch of multiple games...they never found a groove really and look like they haven't wanted it and it shows in the playoffs quite blatently

story of the season for us really....I still haven't seen this team exceptionally well for a stretch of multiple games...they never found a groove really and look like they haven't wanted it and it shows in the playoffs quite blatently

man this thread turned into a mess quick.

how many points the lakers bench provided for the game? also how many 3's the lakers make?

this team is done...

man this thread turned into a mess quick.

how many points the lakers bench provided for the game? also how many 3's the lakers make?

this team is done...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?

but alright yo..

is this real life ?

Originally Posted by S4L3

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
It's over in 5. You dudes have had an impressive 3 year run but it's the end.

I wanted the Bulls to take ya'll out but you clowns can't even hang with the Mavs. Pathetic...

Are you saying the bulls are better than the mavs? $%+% outta here with that nonsense.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

but alright yo..

is this real life ?

Originally Posted by S4L3

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
It's over in 5. You dudes have had an impressive 3 year run but it's the end.

I wanted the Bulls to take ya'll out but you clowns can't even hang with the Mavs. Pathetic...

Are you saying the bulls are better than the mavs? $%+% outta here with that nonsense.

It was all good just a year ago, the Lakers feel they selves. Now Dirk Nowitzki drop, the Lakers kill they selves.

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

LAKERS FANS, I'M COMIN AT  YALL NECKS!
IF YALL DON'T WIN GAME 3, I'M PERSONALLY SENDING YALL F I S H I N G 
laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2 , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .
Kobe ate SWELL.

Phil Jackson ate SWELL.

Lakers done b

Miami taking it, Lakers fans I just want yall to WITNESS.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

LAKERS FANS, I'M COMIN AT  YALL NECKS!
IF YALL DON'T WIN GAME 3, I'M PERSONALLY SENDING YALL F I S H I N G 
laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2 , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .
Kobe ate SWELL.

Phil Jackson ate SWELL.

Lakers done b

Miami taking it, Lakers fans I just want yall to WITNESS.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I just cant see the Lakers recovering from these two loses. I think they can take one game in Dallas but it just feels like they the team has been exposed first by CP3 and now a hyped up Dallas team. Pau is done...he looks defeated out there. The bench cant do crap. Artest clearly is affected. Fisher has heart but he's done. Bynum finally met his match. And Kobe clearly cant do it all by himself and cant out duel Dirk.

Maybe Im just realist and preparing for some heartbreak but I cant imagine the Lakers winning this series.

maaaan well put. respect

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by j671

I swear, I got nothing against heat fans, but all these idiotic LEBRON CLOWNS.talking all trash.get outta here with your D-WADE ,GOTTA BE YOUR LIL !#! !*! ROBIN,D-WADE JUMP ON MY TRAIN BANDWAGON..CLOWNS!wait , I see a "but you had shaq though??hmm..the last 2 rings we didnt huh??I guess that makes 2 more rings that kobe got on his own while lebum !*! couldnt event get one on his own
good game mavs,yall earned it
GIFSoup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man, I cant even be mad anymore..@$+@ is hilarious

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I just cant see the Lakers recovering from these two loses. I think they can take one game in Dallas but it just feels like they the team has been exposed first by CP3 and now a hyped up Dallas team. Pau is done...he looks defeated out there. The bench cant do crap. Artest clearly is affected. Fisher has heart but he's done. Bynum finally met his match. And Kobe clearly cant do it all by himself and cant out duel Dirk.

Maybe Im just realist and preparing for some heartbreak but I cant imagine the Lakers winning this series.

maaaan well put. respect

Back
Top Bottom