[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Vanexellent nobody in Dallas would listen to me about this series.
Dirk can score point for point with Kobe if we need him to.
At that point its about the rest of the team and we have a better scoring bench.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by j671

I swear, I got nothing against heat fans, but all these idiotic LEBRON CLOWNS.talking all trash.get outta here with your D-WADE ,GOTTA BE YOUR LIL !#! !*! ROBIN,D-WADE JUMP ON MY TRAIN BANDWAGON..CLOWNS!wait , I see a "but you had shaq though??hmm..the last 2 rings we didnt huh??I guess that makes 2 more rings that kobe got on his own while lebum !*! couldnt event get one on his own
good game mavs,yall earned it
GIFSoup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man, I cant even be mad anymore..@$+@ is hilarious

It was all good just a year ago, the Lakers feel they selves. Now Dirk Nowitzki drop, the Lakers kill they selves.

Vanexellent nobody in Dallas would listen to me about this series.
Dirk can score point for point with Kobe if we need him to.
At that point its about the rest of the team and we have a better scoring bench.

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

LAKERS FANS, I'M COMIN AT  YALL NECKS!
IF YALL DON'T WIN GAME 3, I'M PERSONALLY SENDING YALL F I S H I N G 
laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2 , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .
3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2 , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .
3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..

This guy Acid, complains about Lakers "fans" being jerks and this and that and still manages to pull bone headed moves like that. Maybe its people like you that bring the worse out of Lakers fans.

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2* , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .

fixed

Dirk!
pimp.gif

I can't believe people are shocked by his performances...He's been doing this for years.

roll.gif
@ LA though. If they lose, I won't know what to say. LA wanted to play Dallas, well there you go...

If Dallas wins, I hope OKC/MEM wins.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..

This guy Acid, complains about Lakers "fans" being jerks and this and that and still manages to pull bone headed moves like that. Maybe its people like you that bring the worse out of Lakers fans.

Dirk!
pimp.gif

I can't believe people are shocked by his performances...He's been doing this for years.

roll.gif
@ LA though. If they lose, I won't know what to say. LA wanted to play Dallas, well there you go...

If Dallas wins, I hope OKC/MEM wins.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by S4L3

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
It's over in 5. You dudes have had an impressive 3 year run but it's the end.

I wanted the Bulls to take ya'll out but you clowns can't even hang with the Mavs. Pathetic...

Are you saying the bulls are better than the mavs? $%+% outta here with that nonsense.

Dude calls any team that he doesn't like "pathetic", you should know that by now.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

GET EM!!!

laugh.gif

the lakers have won enough, kobe 5 rings, phil 11, pau 2, odom 2, fisher 5, ron 1, luke 2* , shannon 2...... so well it's time for the others. you dont expect lakers win every years lol. As much as i hate lebron, he has pretty good chance to win his 1 ring .

fixed

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by S4L3

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
It's over in 5. You dudes have had an impressive 3 year run but it's the end.

I wanted the Bulls to take ya'll out but you clowns can't even hang with the Mavs. Pathetic...

Are you saying the bulls are better than the mavs? $%+% outta here with that nonsense.

Dude calls any team that he doesn't like "pathetic", you should know that by now.
laugh.gif

this is freaking disgusting.

the way the lakers are playing right now they deserve to get swept
point blank.

that being said it takes 4 games to win a series and it's going to be tough for dallas to win 2 more regardless of how good they've looked and how bad the lakers have looked.

the lakers gotta win some sort of combination of 2 games in dallas though but at this point they just gotta worry about winning friday and taking it 1 game at a time.

worst case scenario around 3pm pacific time sunday a lakers offseason thread will be made

middle case scenario is the lakers are down 3-1 3pm sunday

best case scenario the lakers are tied 2-2 3pm sunday

i'd be panicking alot more if they looked like crap on monday, a few mistakes are why this series isn't 1-1 and i can't see dallas beating the lakers 3-4 times in a row.

friday night is a must win though, win friday then worry about sunday.

this is freaking disgusting.

the way the lakers are playing right now they deserve to get swept
point blank.

that being said it takes 4 games to win a series and it's going to be tough for dallas to win 2 more regardless of how good they've looked and how bad the lakers have looked.

the lakers gotta win some sort of combination of 2 games in dallas though but at this point they just gotta worry about winning friday and taking it 1 game at a time.

worst case scenario around 3pm pacific time sunday a lakers offseason thread will be made

middle case scenario is the lakers are down 3-1 3pm sunday

best case scenario the lakers are tied 2-2 3pm sunday

i'd be panicking alot more if they looked like crap on monday, a few mistakes are why this series isn't 1-1 and i can't see dallas beating the lakers 3-4 times in a row.

friday night is a must win though, win friday then worry about sunday.

It going to take a tremendous break down for the Mavs to lose 4 games but If we can come back from this we'll win the Finals.

It going to take a tremendous break down for the Mavs to lose 4 games but If we can come back from this we'll win the Finals.

LAKERS FANS, YOU ALREADY KNOW YALL HAD YALL 3-PEAT... ITS JUST A SAD THING THAT THE CELTICS TOOK YALL FIRST ONE
laugh.gif

I really hope the Heat win something or else all this trolling is going do nothing but drive up your post count. A Heat fan should be confident with Wade on their team but you gonna trust in Lebron? But its a new generation thing with Boston & L.A. on their way out and with Orlando & San Antonio already bounced. Lebron just might get his ring...but remember he couldnt do it with the Cavs, had to jump to Wade's team and had to wait till the Celtics, Spurs & Lakers got old. Might as well put an astrik on it.

LAKERS FANS, YOU ALREADY KNOW YALL HAD YALL 3-PEAT... ITS JUST A SAD THING THAT THE CELTICS TOOK YALL FIRST ONE
laugh.gif

I really hope the Heat win something or else all this trolling is going do nothing but drive up your post count. A Heat fan should be confident with Wade on their team but you gonna trust in Lebron? But its a new generation thing with Boston & L.A. on their way out and with Orlando & San Antonio already bounced. Lebron just might get his ring...but remember he couldnt do it with the Cavs, had to jump to Wade's team and had to wait till the Celtics, Spurs & Lakers got old. Might as well put an astrik on it.

Back
Top Bottom