Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..
terrell-owens-crying.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?

but alright yo..
terrell-owens-crying.jpg

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Love the Mavs, but Lakers in 6.

Trelvis u didn't forget this did u?
And this...

Portland in 6.

Cant blame him because 95% of the people in Dallas dont expect the Mavs to win.

The Mavs are playing now like they played in the beginning of the season.

At one point we had the best record in the NBA, & then the injuries started.

Dirk, Chandler, Caron Butler, and then Roddy. Were getting our stride back.

Quick flashback, if we had Jason Kidd in '06 we wouldn't have lost to Miami in the finals.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It going to take a tremendous break down for the Mavs to lose 4 games but If we can come back from this we'll win the Finals.
nbag-777571.jpg

Well...

dallas-mavericks-2006-nba-finals-ph.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time...

It going to take a tremendous break down for the Mavs to lose 4 games but If we can come back from this we'll win the Finals.
nbag-777571.jpg

Well...

dallas-mavericks-2006-nba-finals-ph.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Love the Mavs, but Lakers in 6.

Trelvis u didn't forget this did u?
And this...

Portland in 6.

Cant blame him because 95% of the people in Dallas dont expect the Mavs to win.

The Mavs are playing now like they played in the beginning of the season.

At one point we had the best record in the NBA, & then the injuries started.

Dirk, Chandler, Caron Butler, and then Roddy. Were getting our stride back.

Quick flashback, if we had Jason Kidd in '06 we wouldn't have lost to Miami in the finals.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

It's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.
Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

This. I dont even see why dudes repsond to it. The hate is a testament of the Lakers greatness the last decade. Im not givin up on Kobe and the fellas yet. I dont see them goin out like this.

I think it has more to do with the fact that the Lakers have one of the most annoying and arrogant (deservedly so to an extent) fanbases on S&T.

I'm not saying every Laker fan here is like that.

LtB, Cedric, AG47, ska, CP, and Noble are some of the more level headed, rational Lakers fans here, but they're definitely in the minority.
laugh.gif

As for the series the Lakers are in a deep hole right now, but the series is far from over.

I can see them evening the series in Dallas, but not if they continue to play like they did tonight.

I might be wrong, but I think the Mavs were on the other end of this before, right? When T-Mac's Rockets beat Dirk & the Mavs 2-0 in Dallas... but the Mavs ended up winning the series in Game 7? If I'm remember correctly, then it's not unprecedented. 
smile.gif

I might be wrong, but I think the Mavs were on the other end of this before, right? When T-Mac's Rockets beat Dirk & the Mavs 2-0 in Dallas... but the Mavs ended up winning the series in Game 7? If I'm remember correctly, then it's not unprecedented. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

It's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.
Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

This. I dont even see why dudes repsond to it. The hate is a testament of the Lakers greatness the last decade. Im not givin up on Kobe and the fellas yet. I dont see them goin out like this.

I think it has more to do with the fact that the Lakers have one of the most annoying and arrogant (deservedly so to an extent) fanbases on S&T.

I'm not saying every Laker fan here is like that.

LtB, Cedric, AG47, ska, CP, and Noble are some of the more level headed, rational Lakers fans here, but they're definitely in the minority.
laugh.gif

As for the series the Lakers are in a deep hole right now, but the series is far from over.

I can see them evening the series in Dallas, but not if they continue to play like they did tonight.

I'm one of the last people that thought the Mavs could do this, and I'm truly glad they have.

For the people who are saying that its gonna be tough for the Mavs to win 2 more, why?
What have the Lakers done in THIS YEAR'S playoffs to give that impression? Its one thing
not being able to defend CP3 on pick and rolls but JJ...? And who is going to stop Dirk?

Also, why are these Lakers fans acting so offended? Get off your high horse

I'm one of the last people that thought the Mavs could do this, and I'm truly glad they have.

For the people who are saying that its gonna be tough for the Mavs to win 2 more, why?
What have the Lakers done in THIS YEAR'S playoffs to give that impression? Its one thing
not being able to defend CP3 on pick and rolls but JJ...? And who is going to stop Dirk?

Also, why are these Lakers fans acting so offended? Get off your high horse

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

but alright yo..
terrell-owens-crying.jpg
ec0153e6cecf06e4fad28988f524184b26f429e_r.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

but alright yo..
terrell-owens-crying.jpg
ec0153e6cecf06e4fad28988f524184b26f429e_r.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

but alright yo..

is this real life ?

can't be.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Can't wait to see where the trolls will be when we pull 2 in a row in Dallas. 
laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKERS FANS, YOU ALREADY KNOW YALL HAD YALL 3-PEAT... ITS JUST A SAD THING THAT THE CELTICS TOOK YALL FIRST ONE
laugh.gif
I really hope the Heat win something or else all this trolling is going do nothing but drive up your post count. A Heat fan should be confident with Wade on their team but you gonna trust in Lebron? But its a new generation thing with Boston & L.A. on their way out and with Orlando & San Antonio already bounced. Lebron just might get his ring...but remember he couldnt do it with the Cavs, had to jump to Wade's team and had to wait till the Celtics, Spurs & Lakers got old. Might as well put an astrik on it.
Haters-Gonna-Hate-12.jpg

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKERS FANS, YOU ALREADY KNOW YALL HAD YALL 3-PEAT... ITS JUST A SAD THING THAT THE CELTICS TOOK YALL FIRST ONE
laugh.gif
I really hope the Heat win something or else all this trolling is going do nothing but drive up your post count. A Heat fan should be confident with Wade on their team but you gonna trust in Lebron? But its a new generation thing with Boston & L.A. on their way out and with Orlando & San Antonio already bounced. Lebron just might get his ring...but remember he couldnt do it with the Cavs, had to jump to Wade's team and had to wait till the Celtics, Spurs & Lakers got old. Might as well put an astrik on it.
Haters-Gonna-Hate-12.jpg

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

but alright yo..

is this real life ?

can't be.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Can't wait to see where the trolls will be when we pull 2 in a row in Dallas. 
laugh.gif

Good game JA. You guys earned it. Series is definitely not over yet, and I think you and some other level headed fans know that.

Lookin forward to friday, i will never lose faith until we've actually lost 4 games in a series.

Wish people weren't so childish...im tryna be civil here...its hard to when people are calling the series over after 2 games. 
tired.gif

but anywhoo, see you guys friday...unless we win of course, then i probably wont be seeing most of you. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom