[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKERS FANS, YOU ALREADY KNOW YALL HAD YALL 3-PEAT... ITS JUST A SAD THING THAT THE CELTICS TOOK YALL FIRST ONE
laugh.gif

I really hope the Heat win something or else all this trolling is going do nothing but drive up your post count. A Heat fan should be confident with Wade on their team but you gonna trust in Lebron? But its a new generation thing with Boston & L.A. on their way out and with Orlando & San Antonio already bounced. Lebron just might get his ring...but remember he couldnt do it with the Cavs, had to jump to Wade's team and had to wait till the Celtics, Spurs & Lakers got old. Might as well put an astrik on it.
Astrik?
laugh.gif

You can't honestly feel that way, shouldn't Lebrons goal in free agency be to get on the team that has the best
chance to win a championship?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKERS FANS, YOU ALREADY KNOW YALL HAD YALL 3-PEAT... ITS JUST A SAD THING THAT THE CELTICS TOOK YALL FIRST ONE
laugh.gif

I really hope the Heat win something or else all this trolling is going do nothing but drive up your post count. A Heat fan should be confident with Wade on their team but you gonna trust in Lebron? But its a new generation thing with Boston & L.A. on their way out and with Orlando & San Antonio already bounced. Lebron just might get his ring...but remember he couldnt do it with the Cavs, had to jump to Wade's team and had to wait till the Celtics, Spurs & Lakers got old. Might as well put an astrik on it.
Astrik?
laugh.gif

You can't honestly feel that way, shouldn't Lebrons goal in free agency be to get on the team that has the best
chance to win a championship?

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..

This guy Acid, complains about Lakers "fans" being jerks and this and that and still manages to pull bone headed moves like that. Maybe its people like you that bring the worse out of Lakers fans.
laugh.gif
I swear you guys are real sensitive, I don't like the Lakers, so I'm really half-messing with you guys. I guess I'll know that every Laker post in here has to be pro-Lakers from now on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful.

Not over, if Dallas can win 1 of 2 at home they'll be in pretty good shape.

Acid, you a cool dude. But you always in my Laker threads when we lose, always celebrating or making remarks about how annoying we laker fans are and such. Rubbing it in. I aint too sensitive but its like really? after every loss?
If i ever make an appearance into a GSW thread I only do to wish good luck...

but alright yo..

This guy Acid, complains about Lakers "fans" being jerks and this and that and still manages to pull bone headed moves like that. Maybe its people like you that bring the worse out of Lakers fans.
laugh.gif
I swear you guys are real sensitive, I don't like the Lakers, so I'm really half-messing with you guys. I guess I'll know that every Laker post in here has to be pro-Lakers from now on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Mavs vs heat in the finals for payback without stern winning it for them looks good to me

you know that aint gonna be the case though.
laugh.gif
because lebron still needs his title
laugh.gif

would be a nice send off for dirk though...

Mavs vs heat in the finals for payback without stern winning it for them looks good to me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Air Fresh gonna get some people banned.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

this thread is going into a downward spiral quick.
laugh.gif

Air Fresh gonna get some people banned.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

this thread is going into a downward spiral quick.
laugh.gif

We played horrible, we deserve to be laughed at, let them have their fun. Gotta play better, I hope someone in that lockerroom is goin OFF right now. We need it.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It going to take a tremendous break down for the Mavs to lose 4 games but If we can come back from this we'll win the Finals.
nbag-777571.jpg

Well...

dallas-mavericks-2006-nba-finals-ph.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time...
Wrong team bro. We dont suit them same 4 cats up anymore.
Replace Josh Howard & Dampier with Sean Marion & Tyson Chandler.

And thats how were going to close out this series. We got cats with heart now!

We played horrible, we deserve to be laughed at, let them have their fun. Gotta play better, I hope someone in that lockerroom is goin OFF right now. We need it.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It going to take a tremendous break down for the Mavs to lose 4 games but If we can come back from this we'll win the Finals.
nbag-777571.jpg

Well...

dallas-mavericks-2006-nba-finals-ph.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time...
Wrong team bro. We dont suit them same 4 cats up anymore.
Replace Josh Howard & Dampier with Sean Marion & Tyson Chandler.

And thats how were going to close out this series. We got cats with heart now!

Not gonna lie, I took this loss hard. I'm confident in my team, but I can't front, this feels like the end of an era. Lakers, Boston, spurs, Kobe smh. I dont know what say right now. Let's get the next one lakers.

Dallas did great though. They were in control for the whole time it seemed. I can't hate.

Not gonna lie, I took this loss hard. I'm confident in my team, but I can't front, this feels like the end of an era. Lakers, Boston, spurs, Kobe smh. I dont know what say right now. Let's get the next one lakers.

Dallas did great though. They were in control for the whole time it seemed. I can't hate.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thought of stern handing mark cuban the trophy...not gonna happen. lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thought of stern handing mark cuban the trophy...not gonna happen. lol

Why ya'll dudes always blaming Phil?

Pau is soft
Fisher can't make lay-ups
Blake can't shoot for *#%*
Barnes is trash
LO is inconsistent
Ron is a trigger happy loose-cannon
Bynum is getting D'd up by Tys/B-Haywood

Why ya'll dudes always blaming Phil?

Pau is soft
Fisher can't make lay-ups
Blake can't shoot for *#%*
Barnes is trash
LO is inconsistent
Ron is a trigger happy loose-cannon
Bynum is getting D'd up by Tys/B-Haywood

Lakers got this still. I'm still putting money on them.

Yes, srs.

Lakers got this still. I'm still putting money on them.

Yes, srs.

Back
Top Bottom