[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

i understand they are the 2 time defending champs, but this "invincible" stuff you laker fans talk kills me.

no team is Invincible in professional sports.

i understand they are the 2 time defending champs, but this "invincible" stuff you laker fans talk kills me.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Who said that? and these mav fans after 1 game
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Who said that? and these mav fans after 1 game
eyes.gif

Uhh, who's been hating in here?

And when the Lakers win, the amount of people talking about the losing team is vastly overrun by the amount of Lakers stans on here talking trash.
laugh.gif

Uhh, who's been hating in here?

And when the Lakers win, the amount of people talking about the losing team is vastly overrun by the amount of Lakers stans on here talking trash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Do you know about stastics and the Simpson Paradox. The best surgeons often times have the highest death rate, the best soldiers are most likely to die, the best attornies loss a lot of cases, the best teachers end up with a lot of "F" students. The reason is that the best at what they take on the toughest situations.

Everyone of Kobe's potential game winners or go aheads are always contested, he has to create that shot and those hots are often times long threes. Those pressure shots taken by others are often times spot up jumpers where your feet are set or they are layups that your star teammate created for you. Despite all of that, Kobe makes long range, contested and off balance shots as often as guys who get layups and shot jumpers.

Thank you for proving the assertion that Kobe is the best closer in the game today.

lol not really. hes shooting 28% aka same as any other average nba player.. heck i can prolly make 28% lol
dude is an AVG clutch performer. NOTHING MORE PERIOD.

And we take the opinion of a Cavs..errr Heat fan/internet troll/Lebron Stan over those in the actual NBA who voted for the last few seasons that Kobe would be the one to shoot with the game on the line? Lebron isn't clutch especially when his mom is working Delonte's clutch.

you know this guy is mad when he brings up "mom"
it doesn't matter whether i'm a heat fan or not,, my opinion is based on facts unlike those voters who have no idea about the stats..! 
laugh.gif

facts tell me he's another avg clutch performer, so i couldn't careless if he's the one to shoot at the end or not...

the fact is that he'll make at a similar rate compared to AVG NBA players. now thats a fact.

so keep your mom joke to yourself.. making it look very childish. not very vanexcellent.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Do you know about stastics and the Simpson Paradox. The best surgeons often times have the highest death rate, the best soldiers are most likely to die, the best attornies loss a lot of cases, the best teachers end up with a lot of "F" students. The reason is that the best at what they take on the toughest situations.

Everyone of Kobe's potential game winners or go aheads are always contested, he has to create that shot and those hots are often times long threes. Those pressure shots taken by others are often times spot up jumpers where your feet are set or they are layups that your star teammate created for you. Despite all of that, Kobe makes long range, contested and off balance shots as often as guys who get layups and shot jumpers.

Thank you for proving the assertion that Kobe is the best closer in the game today.

lol not really. hes shooting 28% aka same as any other average nba player.. heck i can prolly make 28% lol
dude is an AVG clutch performer. NOTHING MORE PERIOD.

And we take the opinion of a Cavs..errr Heat fan/internet troll/Lebron Stan over those in the actual NBA who voted for the last few seasons that Kobe would be the one to shoot with the game on the line? Lebron isn't clutch especially when his mom is working Delonte's clutch.

you know this guy is mad when he brings up "mom"
it doesn't matter whether i'm a heat fan or not,, my opinion is based on facts unlike those voters who have no idea about the stats..! 
laugh.gif

facts tell me he's another avg clutch performer, so i couldn't careless if he's the one to shoot at the end or not...

the fact is that he'll make at a similar rate compared to AVG NBA players. now thats a fact.

so keep your mom joke to yourself.. making it look very childish. not very vanexcellent.

who cares lets the mavs fans say whatever they have to say, their up 1-0 and they aren't necessarily pushovers, it was a big win for them when you look at their past track record and how they rallied in the game, im not mad one bit at all at them popping off.

the lakers better get this tomorrow though.

who cares lets the mavs fans say whatever they have to say, their up 1-0 and they aren't necessarily pushovers, it was a big win for them when you look at their past track record and how they rallied in the game, im not mad one bit at all at them popping off.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Definitely but this thread is full of 
laugh.gif
from both sides.

laugh.gif
from both sides.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
from both sides.
thread wise  this is the undercard to the heat  celtics thread in terms of
laugh.gif
's    we need a healthy amount of trolling from both sides the rest of the way this series.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
from both sides.
thread wise  this is the undercard to the heat  celtics thread in terms of
laugh.gif
's    we need a healthy amount of trolling from both sides the rest of the way this series.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I won't be shocked if we go up 2-0 tomorrow.

im actually thinking there is a possibility the mavs will beat the lakers by a big amount tomorrow. the game 1 win had to have given them a whole lot of confidence.

i hope kobe dont act up again and not take any shots because the media blaming him for the loss and us fans wanting him to involve the bigs more. 

this is a must win for the lakers.

im actually thinking there is a possibility the mavs will beat the lakers by a big amount tomorrow. the game 1 win had to have given them a whole lot of confidence.

i hope kobe dont act up again and not take any shots because the media blaming him for the loss and us fans wanting him to involve the bigs more. 

even if the mavs somehow went up 3-0 in this series, i would still say the lakers would be in the driver's seat to win the series. this is coming from a mavs fan who's been burned so many times
grin.gif

even if the mavs somehow went up 3-0 in this series, i would still say the lakers would be in the driver's seat to win the series. this is coming from a mavs fan who's been burned so many times
grin.gif

I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, but I don't think i have ever been as excited for a game as this one since Game 7. Strange feelings right now

I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, but I don't think i have ever been as excited for a game as this one since Game 7. Strange feelings right now

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe took MAYBE 4 or 5 bad shots all last game.

Pau is playing like crap period.  If Kobe is being guarded by the likes of Jason Kidd and JET he should go off every game especially if Pau is still playing like trash. I don't think Bynum is good enough to kill either of our centers however the series is going to come down to whether or not Lamar make Dirk work on defense.

If I'm Phil I wouldn't play Pau and Bynum together more than 10 minutes a game.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe took MAYBE 4 or 5 bad shots all last game.

Pau is playing like crap period.  If Kobe is being guarded by the likes of Jason Kidd and JET he should go off every game especially if Pau is still playing like trash. I don't think Bynum is good enough to kill either of our centers however the series is going to come down to whether or not Lamar make Dirk work on defense.

If I'm Phil I wouldn't play Pau and Bynum together more than 10 minutes a game.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

i got a good feeling about tomorrows game and in 24 hours we will be breathing a sigh of relief.  im not dismissing dallas but the lakers are a veteran team who knows what to do in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom