[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, but I don't think i have ever been as excited for a game as this one since Game 7. Strange feelings right now

i got a good feeling about tomorrows game and in 24 hours we will be breathing a sigh of relief.  im not dismissing dallas but the lakers are a veteran team who knows what to do in this situation.

Everytime I wanna post in this thread I type out a post and then say nah...and backspace/delete it.
I've done that at least 8 times since game 1...

I just feel like its pointless posting among all this foolishness thats going on. Ironic I know, it being my thread. I just feel embarrassed by the way some Laker fans are acting, as well as disturbed at how childish some of the trolls have been in this thread. I guess in a way I feel like I don't even belong in my own thread sometimes because I feel caught in between a bunch of teenagers name calling and taunting each other. There's a tiny bit of actual basketball talk in between all the rubbish...of course there are some level headed Mavs fans and Laker fans who aren't taking part in all the non-sense, it's just a shame that all of their insightful posts get overshadowed by tons of useless pages.

Anyways, It's hard to post an actual analysis among all of the garbage thats been posted...

but for now i'll just say we handed them game 1, and they took it. Take it for what its worth, we lost and they won. No controversy, no whining, they simply won. Am I worried? Not yet. Just annoyed a little at Phil's length of bench rotations especially in the 2nd half...and Pau's inconsistency. Other than that, we should of won. No excuse why we couldn't close out on a 16 point 2nd half lead to the Dallas Mavericks, no offense to their fans...but we really lost that game more than they won. Not saying they didn't earn it, because like i said earlier they took it from us...but it shouldn't have been there to grab if that makes any sense
grin.gif

But anyways, I guess I'll chime in again when I feel its fitting. 
tired.gif

Everytime I wanna post in this thread I type out a post and then say nah...and backspace/delete it.
I've done that at least 8 times since game 1...

I just feel like its pointless posting among all this foolishness thats going on. Ironic I know, it being my thread. I just feel embarrassed by the way some Laker fans are acting, as well as disturbed at how childish some of the trolls have been in this thread. I guess in a way I feel like I don't even belong in my own thread sometimes because I feel caught in between a bunch of teenagers name calling and taunting each other. There's a tiny bit of actual basketball talk in between all the rubbish...of course there are some level headed Mavs fans and Laker fans who aren't taking part in all the non-sense, it's just a shame that all of their insightful posts get overshadowed by tons of useless pages.

Anyways, It's hard to post an actual analysis among all of the garbage thats been posted...

but for now i'll just say we handed them game 1, and they took it. Take it for what its worth, we lost and they won. No controversy, no whining, they simply won. Am I worried? Not yet. Just annoyed a little at Phil's length of bench rotations especially in the 2nd half...and Pau's inconsistency. Other than that, we should of won. No excuse why we couldn't close out on a 16 point 2nd half lead to the Dallas Mavericks, no offense to their fans...but we really lost that game more than they won. Not saying they didn't earn it, because like i said earlier they took it from us...but it shouldn't have been there to grab if that makes any sense
grin.gif

But anyways, I guess I'll chime in again when I feel its fitting. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If I'm Phil I wouldn't play Pau and Bynum together more than 10 minutes a game.

See I highly disagree.

How does Dallas stop that?

Bynum was -16 last game. Dude is a beast versus non-legitimate centers because he's so damn big but he isn't going to kill either of our centers on the block.

Pau on the other hand needs to wake up because Dirk shouldn't be able to guard that well.

I don't remember Lamar NOT making something good happen when Dirk guarded him either he went right by him or posted him up.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If I'm Phil I wouldn't play Pau and Bynum together more than 10 minutes a game.

See I highly disagree.

How does Dallas stop that?

Bynum was -16 last game. Dude is a beast versus non-legitimate centers because he's so damn big but he isn't going to kill either of our centers on the block.

Pau on the other hand needs to wake up because Dirk shouldn't be able to guard that well.

I don't remember Lamar NOT making something good happen when Dirk guarded him either he went right by him or posted him up.

Originally Posted by jonwin

even if the mavs somehow went up 3-0 in this series, i would still say the lakers would be in the driver's seat to win the series. this is coming from a mavs fan who's been burned so many times
grin.gif

donaghy.jpg

even if the mavs somehow went up 3-0 in this series, i would still say the lakers would be in the driver's seat to win the series. this is coming from a mavs fan who's been burned so many times
grin.gif

donaghy.jpg

i'm not used to seeing so many pages for one game that the mavericks are in
laugh.gif
.. clearly full of laker fans.

i'm not used to seeing so many pages for one game that the mavericks are in
laugh.gif
.. clearly full of laker fans.

Game two will be vital...

I expect the Bench to step up, Kobe to get everybody involved, Artest to knock down more shots with less attempts and our bigs to play better...

Series will be tied...

Game two will be vital...

I expect the Bench to step up, Kobe to get everybody involved, Artest to knock down more shots with less attempts and our bigs to play better...

Series will be tied...

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

grin.gif

donaghy.jpg

You're funny!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

grin.gif

donaghy.jpg

You're funny!
laugh.gif

mjrod1985 wrote:

I expect the Bench to step up
im sorry but that bench wont step up dude.
laugh.gif
just face it that the lakers made a huge mistake when they signed brown and blake. brown thinks hes kobe with all them jumpers and his defense is horrible. blake took one shot last game and had no assists in 17 minutes. barnes just wants to fight people. the only guy who could possibly step up is odom but he already had a good game in game 1. 

watch luke walton get minutes today 
roll.gif
 i bet phil jackson plays him today. watch him put him on dirk
laugh.gif

but seriously whenever kobe, fisher, and artest aint onthe floor the ball should be dumped into the inside. the laker bigs have dominated the mavs bigs all season long minus game 1.

but yea dirk has been awesome this post season on the offensive side... if dude took more shots the mavericks would be hard to beat.

oh and what the hell happend to ron artest?? dude was big in the first round

mjrod1985 wrote:

I expect the Bench to step up
im sorry but that bench wont step up dude.
laugh.gif
just face it that the lakers made a huge mistake when they signed brown and blake. brown thinks hes kobe with all them jumpers and his defense is horrible. blake took one shot last game and had no assists in 17 minutes. barnes just wants to fight people. the only guy who could possibly step up is odom but he already had a good game in game 1. 

watch luke walton get minutes today 
roll.gif
 i bet phil jackson plays him today. watch him put him on dirk
laugh.gif

but seriously whenever kobe, fisher, and artest aint onthe floor the ball should be dumped into the inside. the laker bigs have dominated the mavs bigs all season long minus game 1.

but yea dirk has been awesome this post season on the offensive side... if dude took more shots the mavericks would be hard to beat.

oh and what the hell happend to ron artest?? dude was big in the first round

^
--What NobleKane said. Cosign.
--I dont see the Lakers bouncing back today. Mavs got this one tonight too. Cuban gonna go nuts.
--We'll split the games in Dallas, probably come home and win a close one in game 5...

--Then Dallas blows us out in Game 6 in Dallas to advance to the WCF.

^
--What NobleKane said. Cosign.
--I dont see the Lakers bouncing back today. Mavs got this one tonight too. Cuban gonna go nuts.
--We'll split the games in Dallas, probably come home and win a close one in game 5...

--Then Dallas blows us out in Game 6 in Dallas to advance to the WCF.

hahaha...i gotta stay out of this thread until the series is over. y'all are ridiculous lol

hahaha...i gotta stay out of this thread until the series is over. y'all are ridiculous lol

Back
Top Bottom