[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

koME 
30t6p3b.gif
lol

Anyway, hope the Lakers have a better showing tonight.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^
--What NobleKane said. Cosign.
--I dont see the Lakers bouncing back today. Mavs got this one tonight too. Cuban gonna go nuts.
--We'll split the games in Dallas, probably come home and win a close one in game 5...

--Then Dallas blows us out in Game 6 in Dallas to advance to the WCF.
Sounds good man.
smile.gif

^
--I dont see the Lakers bouncing back today. Mavs got this one tonight too. Cuban gonna go nuts.
--We'll split the games in Dallas, probably come home and win a close one in game 5...

Sounds good man.
smile.gif

Noble - I agree with you. The bench can't produce much but it can hold it down till the starters rest.

I like to rely on stats and what we can actually argue. The Mavs have the best Bench in the NBA, well they did all season long. Both teams have the top 2 6th Man. (argueable for yall who don't like odom or terry)

I think this series is the ebst series out there.

Noble - I agree with you. The bench can't produce much but it can hold it down till the starters rest.

I like to rely on stats and what we can actually argue. The Mavs have the best Bench in the NBA, well they did all season long. Both teams have the top 2 6th Man. (argueable for yall who don't like odom or terry)

I think this series is the ebst series out there.

Originally Posted by vezon

^

Sounds good man.
smile.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

^

Sounds good man.
smile.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
at the reverse jinxes being conjured in this thread for this game

--Yup. I'm an all-powerful Sith Lord who can pre-determine the outcomes of games.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
at the reverse jinxes being conjured in this thread for this game

--Yup. I'm an all-powerful Sith Lord who can pre-determine the outcomes of games.
tired.gif

i expect bynum, gasol, and even odom will get a lot of touches. chandler will be in foul trouble. then again lakers are only a -360, kinda shocked it wasnt -500

i expect bynum, gasol, and even odom will get a lot of touches. chandler will be in foul trouble. then again lakers are only a -360, kinda shocked it wasnt -500

Darth what if the whole reverse-jinx thing backfires on you this year? Will you continue to do it next season? 
laugh.gif

Darth what if the whole reverse-jinx thing backfires on you this year? Will you continue to do it next season? 
laugh.gif

Its taking all of my willpower not sell my tickets for Game 3.

Laker fans have driven the prices through the roof.

Its taking all of my willpower not sell my tickets for Game 3.

Laker fans have driven the prices through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom