[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

I have the feeling lakers will come out strong in this 2nd half, kobe is more than well rested so theyll play most of the 3rd.

I have the feeling lakers will come out strong in this 2nd half, kobe is more than well rested so theyll play most of the 3rd.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I'd run a double team at Dirk every time he catches it with his back towards the basket, force him to make good decisions
agreed. chuck is clownin right now "I wish I knew German so I could say Who Got Next?"

I'd run a double team at Dirk every time he catches it with his back towards the basket, force him to make good decisions
agreed. chuck is clownin right now "I wish I knew German so I could say Who Got Next?"

Originally Posted by presumed

roll.gif

Originally Posted by presumed

roll.gif

Phil is just going to rest him to start the 4th too long though and the game will get out of hand.

Lakeshow don't win this half, this series is over. I was wrong, Dallas is more than capable of beating us in this game and series, we cannot stop Dirk. And they are getting so many wide open looks.

Phil is just going to rest him to start the 4th too long though and the game will get out of hand.

Lakeshow don't win this half, this series is over. I was wrong, Dallas is more than capable of beating us in this game and series, we cannot stop Dirk. And they are getting so many wide open looks.

Chuck has a man crash for Dirk because he's the guy who discovered Dirk in Europe and called up Don & Donnie Nelson and recommended the check out and draft Dirk.

Chuck has a man crash for Dirk because he's the guy who discovered Dirk in Europe and called up Don & Donnie Nelson and recommended the check out and draft Dirk.

Back
Top Bottom