[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Lakers fans booing already. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

wow lakers fans booing the two time champs when they only down 8 points. that's disrespectful. i don't even boo the whack %%$ knicks unless we down 20 and playing like idiots

The way some of these guys are playing is disrespectful.

Man I would double off Ron Artest all day and let him stupid shot the Lakers right outta this damn thing...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Man I would double off Ron Artest all day and let him stupid shot the Lakers right outta this damn thing...
Is that you Mark Cuban
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is that you Mark Cuban
laugh.gif

wow lakers fans booing the two time champs when they only down 8 points. that's disrespectful. i don't even boo the whack %%$ knicks unless we down 20 and playing like idiots
we're laker fans. we're spoiled. yeah it sounds crazy but it is what it is. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

wow. i dont know if i should laugh for how ugly we're playing or shake my head. its not looking good laker nation

we're laker fans. we're spoiled. yeah it sounds crazy but it is what it is. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

wow. i dont know if i should laugh for how ugly we're playing or shake my head. its not looking good laker nation

Back
Top Bottom