[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

We have 4 bench players out and Mavs have there 2 best shooter out there
30t6p3b.gif

Serious question: Is there something medically wrong with Pau? He seems exhausted out there, almost anemic.

Serious question: Is there something medically wrong with Pau? He seems exhausted out there, almost anemic.

Originally Posted by CAto312

No legs or anything...no post position. I can't explain it.

Originally Posted by CAto312

No legs or anything...no post position. I can't explain it.

Can't do anything but laugh when an unassuming dude like Steve Blake becomes the lightning rod of Laker fans' ire. Steve freaking Blake isn't the reason why you're losing this series right now, and you still have more than 8 minutes left in this game. 

Can't do anything but laugh when an unassuming dude like Steve Blake becomes the lightning rod of Laker fans' ire. Steve freaking Blake isn't the reason why you're losing this series right now, and you still have more than 8 minutes left in this game. 

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Who the hell said we were losing because of Steve Blake?
indifferent.gif

#+%*

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Who the hell said we were losing because of Steve Blake?
indifferent.gif

#+%*

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I seriously knew this *+++ would happen. This team has shown no heart, what a way to send Phil Jackson out.
he is sending himself out

what is kobe doing on the bench?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I seriously knew this *+++ would happen. This team has shown no heart, what a way to send Phil Jackson out.
he is sending himself out

what is kobe doing on the bench?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

lakers expecting kobe to come in and bail them out... like its 2006 again

He is the best player on the LA team. That's the only way they win.

Back
Top Bottom