[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Is Pau afraid of the defensive juggernaut that is Dirk Nowitski?

Lets face it, he's afraid of everybody.

laugh.gif
But true
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Since Kobe is getting all this rest he better play all of the 4th.

You know if we lose everyones going to blame Kobe like usual.
laugh.gif

Our bench is a joke.

Phil needs to put in trey johnson or something.

Barnes isn't doing +@%% since his injury, hopefully they can hear me and wake the !@%$ up.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Since Kobe is getting all this rest he better play all of the 4th.

You know if we lose everyones going to blame Kobe like usual.
laugh.gif

Our bench is a joke.

Phil needs to put in trey johnson or something.

Barnes isn't doing +@%% since his injury, hopefully they can hear me and wake the !@%$ up.
sick.gif

Got damnit man I have all the respect in the world for Phil as a coach but what the hell is he trying to prove leaving Kobe out for such long stretches? 
mad.gif

He should be coming back into the ball game at the 9 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, not the 6 minute mark. Its starting to piss me off.

I don't care how old Kobe is or how many injuries he has, this is the playoffs and we all know Kobe's work ethic. Those extra 3 minutes are vital for our team and are not even freaking necessary for Kobe's recovery.

HE WILL %##$@!* BE OKAY WITH 3 MINUTES OF REST EACH HALF. ITS THE %##$@!* PLAYOFFS. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got damnit man I have all the respect in the world for Phil as a coach but what the hell is he trying to prove leaving Kobe out for such long stretches? 
mad.gif

He should be coming back into the ball game at the 9 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, not the 6 minute mark. Its starting to piss me off.

I don't care how old Kobe is or how many injuries he has, this is the playoffs and we all know Kobe's work ethic. Those extra 3 minutes are vital for our team and are not even freaking necessary for Kobe's recovery.

HE WILL %##$@!* BE OKAY WITH 3 MINUTES OF REST EACH HALF. ITS THE %##$@!* PLAYOFFS. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I like this line-up
This dude Blake have a lay-up and pass it out to Kobe?????

I been supporting my homie Blake all a year, but come on homie. Least he plays D.

I like this line-up
This dude Blake have a lay-up and pass it out to Kobe?????

I been supporting my homie Blake all a year, but come on homie. Least he plays D.

Back
Top Bottom