[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

kobe-crying.jpg

I truly think this is the end of an era for the lakers, unless they get Dwight next year. They can't even hang with the mavericks, and what I really wanted to see was a lakers-heat series, but I'm not even sure if that's going to happen anymore. SMH at the Lakers. If they do make it to the finals, Lebron and the Heat will not have any reservations at all to give them the ultimate pounding. This is Lebron's year and possibly every year for the next few years. 
pimp.gif

I truly think this is the end of an era for the lakers, unless they get Dwight next year. They can't even hang with the mavericks, and what I really wanted to see was a lakers-heat series, but I'm not even sure if that's going to happen anymore. SMH at the Lakers. If they do make it to the finals, Lebron and the Heat will not have any reservations at all to give them the ultimate pounding. This is Lebron's year and possibly every year for the next few years. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by msw1233

did JJ just say hella?  
roll.gif

taking notes on all you trolls laughing like it's over and saying the lakers are trash.  who's been to the finals the last 3 years? ohhhh yea, LA
They are trash. When you can't beat a soft team like the Mavs you know you're trash . Game over boy

[table][tr][td] Sat 27[/td][td] @ Dallas[/td][td]  L 95-106[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] Mon 20[/td][td] vs Dallas[/td][td]  L 96-98[/td][/tr][/table]

what was that you said, boy?
This dude pull out regular season game stat
laugh.gif

It's the playoff now boy
It's going to take David Stern on your side if yall are to have any chances of coming back
laugh.gif

Rip.

Originally Posted by msw1233

did JJ just say hella?  
roll.gif

taking notes on all you trolls laughing like it's over and saying the lakers are trash.  who's been to the finals the last 3 years? ohhhh yea, LA
They are trash. When you can't beat a soft team like the Mavs you know you're trash . Game over boy

laugh.gif

It's the playoff now boy
It's going to take David Stern on your side if yall are to have any chances of coming back
laugh.gif

Rip.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

pimp.gif

this would have made me laugh before the start of the series but not at all now unfortunately
tired.gif

think about it:  terry, peja, haywood, barrea - and even marion if caron wasnt injured

^ these are all dudes who could and have started on other teams with the exception of barrea whos showing that he could start for another team, all coming off the mavs bench

the mavs just have more talent, and even with the talent the lakers have - guys like ron and pau are playing poorly while lamar and fish are playing inconsistently

Originally Posted by Savraj1

pimp.gif

this would have made me laugh before the start of the series but not at all now unfortunately
tired.gif

think about it:  terry, peja, haywood, barrea - and even marion if caron wasnt injured

^ these are all dudes who could and have started on other teams with the exception of barrea whos showing that he could start for another team, all coming off the mavs bench

the mavs just have more talent, and even with the talent the lakers have - guys like ron and pau are playing poorly while lamar and fish are playing inconsistently

Originally Posted by Freeze

Not gonna lie, I took this loss hard. I'm confident in my team, but I can't front, this feels like the end of an era. Lakers, Boston, spurs, Kobe smh. I dont know what say right now. Let's get the next one lakers.
Damn straight. This era belongs to the Heat and the Bulls, mainly the Heat. There's been a complete power shift. Lakers will be irrelevant in a few more years. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

Not gonna lie, I took this loss hard. I'm confident in my team, but I can't front, this feels like the end of an era. Lakers, Boston, spurs, Kobe smh. I dont know what say right now. Let's get the next one lakers.
Damn straight. This era belongs to the Heat and the Bulls, mainly the Heat. There's been a complete power shift. Lakers will be irrelevant in a few more years. 

laugh.gif

It's the playoff now boy
laugh.gif

Rip.

obviously it's the playoffs.

according to the first post you made, that doesn't make a difference

"When you can't beat a soft team like the Mavs you know you're trash"

you didn't say "When you can't beat a soft team like that Mavs in the playoffs you know you're trash"
you said

you guys failed to beat them twice

laugh.gif

It's the playoff now boy
laugh.gif

Rip.

obviously it's the playoffs.

according to the first post you made, that doesn't make a difference

you didn't say "When you can't beat a soft team like that Mavs in the playoffs you know you're trash"
you said

you guys failed to beat them twice

Back
Top Bottom