[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Major props to the Nuggets, showed a ton of heart and effort all series. Feel bad for them having lost in the first round 8/9 years. They gotta get some size and skill in the post

Lakers won off size and Kobe not gunning tonight, Blake was huge. Bynum still a sucker though, he looked disinterested quite a bit in that second half

That last match up of Galinari with the ball & Artest on D where Ron moved his feet and got the strip was so pretty! That and his defense on Miller (and Kobe on Lawson in the 4th) were a great sight to see especially when they are facing OKC next. Im just afraid of the referee's treatment of Durant with Ron guarding him is gonna be. It wont be like 2010 when Artest was allowed to be physical with him.

I dont ***! with the Lakers at all.. but you gotta love this dude Artest.. QB's finest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif

07:19 Bryant Jump Shot: Missed
07:18 Bynum Rebound (Off:7 Def:7)
07:18 Bynum Tip Shot: Missed
07:16 Gasol Rebound (Off:5 Def:6)
07:16 Gasol Rebound (Off:9 Def:6)
07:16 Gasol Tip Shot: Missed
07:16 Gasol Tip Shot: Missed
07:16 Gasol Rebound (Off:10 Def:6)
07:16 Gasol No Shot: Missed
07:13 Gasol Rebound (Off:6 Def:6)
07:13 Gasol Tip Shot: Missed
07:12 Gasol Rebound (Off:7 Def:6)
07:12 Gasol Tip Shot: Missed
07:10 Gasol Rebound (Off:8 Def:6)
07:10 [LAL 78-75] Gasol Layup Shot: Made (17 PTS)

His rebound totals were goin up with pinball sounds goin off in the background.  TILT!  
laugh.gif

Just wanna give hats off to Karl & the Nuggets though.
pimp.gif
That's a great TEAM right there. If they had a true go to guy they could be dangerous.

Why do we complain about Pau? Because we know that we know this is the kind of performance he can do. Bring it every game same for Drew too. Steve Blake, I'm proud of you. You brought your A game. Metta, your defense. You brought it. Kobe, you didn't force it and props for getting the guys involved. Hats off to the Nuggets. You guys are damn good. 

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Your right he doesn't run a team in the ground. Do the world & yourself a favor and go eat all the pills in your moms medicine cabinet. Dumas

Aw look you're mad the Lakers W ruined your mother day ?
laugh.gif
You're mad MJ ain't playing no more playboy.

Kobe > MJ

Save the pity for yourelf and round 2 my friend. I like kobe but over MJ you should seek treatment if you think that. If Kobe couldn't put away the Nuggets it would just be another blimish on his legacy. He's the best individual player in the game. Hopefully that statment doesn't lubricate you. Only thing I would be upset about is MJ not being in HD. onelove

ron artest's defense beautiful
frown.gif

Nice game by Gasol but hopefully he does not need to be called out to have a good game again.

Bynum
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Alot of vanessa's in here. Lakers will have no legs for the thunder.

Wait..  He gets 8 assists.. Passes it to the open man the whole game.. And because of it a guy like Steve Blake scores 19 points.

He guards Lawson who single handed brought the Nuggets back down from 15.     In the 12 minutes Kobe guards Lawson...  0-5  Zero points

Are you talking about lawson as a threat. Kobe will not handle westbrook in the same manner. Go look how westbrook crossed him up this year twice. Kobe doesn't have the legs he once had. Thunder play sound defense and have superstars to get those calls. Average Stan
Kobe has always done good against Westbrook. In fact, Kobe shutting down westbrook in 2010 was one of the main reasons the Lakers won the title. I am not saying it will happen again but Kobe has done pretty well against Westbrook
for an old dude. Westbrook will probably not be the reason why the thunder win the series. It will probably be cause of Harden.

1914462_display_image.jpg

pimp.gif

And
pimp.gif
 @ Spain's finest stepping up, and saving LA again. Pau's been up and down, but the Lakers are devastating on offense when he's on his game and is free to run the show from the mid/high post. 

Durant will murder Ron Meta but at least he'll have a tough time and
he'll probably get so tired.

What I'm afraid of is Harden and Westbrook AND IBLOCKA. Gasol will get

murkd. It will be one tough series for sure... can't wait!

My goodness! Some of the replies I'm reading from LAKER fans is disgusting!

Man the *#%% up and have some confidence! Geez id hate to see you guys even try talking to girls or playing a Champinship game yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom