[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Something stinks about this whole situation.. She waited 4 WEEKS to file.. And it took another 4 weeks for charges without actual allegations to be brought on a domestic violence case of a high profile citizen...

Sketchy reasons seem sketchy..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Something stinks about this whole situation.. She waited 4 WEEKS to file.. And it took another 4 weeks for charges without actual allegations to be brought on a domestic violence case of a high profile citizen...

Sketchy reasons seem sketchy..

He's only been high profile since he earned playing time with the LAL, which is coincidentally only about a week ago.
Jalen Rose said it best, "When family is involved in something like this, you bet money will always be a factor"

Funny thing is that it's not like he's getting paid extra from playing good for the Lakers. She probably thought "Oh he's playing so good...he's probably making even more money, now!"
indifferent.gif

Dumb broad.
tired.gif

Hill was beasting off the bench too, loved his energy grabbing every board he can. Automatic double-double off the bench.

^ Relative to his playing time.. Someone in the NBA is more high profile than your regular Joe Schmo carpenter..

It oozes sketchiness..

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Funny thing is that it's not like he's getting paid extra from playing good for the Lakers. She probably thought "Oh he's playing so good...he's probably making even more money, now!"
indifferent.gif

Dumb broad.
tired.gif

Hill was beasting off the bench too, loved his energy grabbing every board he can. Automatic double-double off the bench.

This
30t6p3b.gif

If this hill situation drags on through the 2nd round, do y'all think we can get away with ron ron playing some minutes at 4 while ebanks still gets time at the 3
nerd.gif

He shouldn't miss anytime Rolando McClain shot a gun next to his friends ear and didn't miss anytime. Just pay the chick.

^
Is that what she looks like before or AFTER he chocked her? 

Lil 1992 hairdo, but she could probably mold into something.  Need to see more evidence. 

More info, apparently she's 5-3 & 180 pounds...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Darlene Luna
4-16-2010

Personal Information

[h3][/h3]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darlene Luna [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Age[/td] [td]29 Years Old [/td] [td]Sex[/td] [td]F[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Birth Date[/td] [td]12-12-1980[/td] [td]Race[/td] [td]W[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td] [td]180 lbs[/td] [td]Eye Color[/td] [td]BRO[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Height[/td] [td]5'03"[/td] [td]Hair Color[/td] [td]BRO[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Arrest Information
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arrest Date[/td] [td]4-16-2010[/td] [td]Arrested By[/td] [td]DANIA BEACH[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Total Bond[/td] [td]$1500[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Charges
[table][tr][td]
arr3.png
[/td] [td] Charge 1[/td] [/tr][/table]      
arr1.png
 STATUTE: 316.193-2a2a

arr1.png
 CHARGE: DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 1ST OFFENSE

arr1.png
 BOND: 500
[table][tr][td]
arr3.png
[/td] [td] Charge 2[/td] [/tr][/table]      
arr1.png
 STATUTE: 316.217(1)(A)

arr1.png
 CHARGE: VEH W/O LIGHTS NIGHT
[table][tr][td]
arr3.png
[/td] [td] Charge 3[/td] [/tr][/table]      
arr1.png
 STATUTE: 316.193-4b1

arr1.png
 CHARGE: DUI UBAL>.15 OR ACCOM BY PERS < 18YOA

arr1.png
 BOND: 1000

[h1]Jordan Hill Statement[/h1]
Published by Mike Trudell on April 30, 2012 1:14 pm in Jordan Hill.

Lakers forward Jordan Hill issued a statement through the team’s staff on Monday afternoon:

“I’m saddened to learn of the accusations that were filed against me today. At this time I cannot comment further other than to say that my attorneys are working to gather all the facts and evidence and I plan to cooperate completely with the authorities.

“I’d like to apologize to the Lakers organization and to all of their fans for the untimeliness of these accusations. I promise to keep my focus and attention on the playoffs during this time and to helping my team with another championship.

she waited a month to file??? domestic violence evidence...gone. those bruises are def gone now. shorty gon have to prove that the homie yoked her up. hell he probably did do it, but since he's a laker now, i got duke back. he aint do sheeeeeeiiiiittttttt

lmaoooo theres quite a few places now our guys just cant walk through. houston. detroit. all of colorado.

Originally Posted by Freeze

she waited a month to file??? domestic violence evidence...gone. those bruises are def gone now. shorty gon have to prove that the homie yoked her up. hell he probably did do it, but since he's a laker now, i got duke back. he aint do sheeeeeeiiiiittttttt

lmaoooo theres quite a few places now our guys just cant walk through. houston. detroit. all of colorado.

Seriously
laugh.gif

How come this +++#% had to wait until the playoffs started to bring this #@$# up? She couldn't have waited an extra 2 months.
30t6p3b.gif
  Leads me to the belief that she's only after the money.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Dude will miss the playoffs, Damn that hurts.

Nah he'll play. Unless the league office gets involved and suspends him

So far he's got a hearing tomorrow in Houston... Expected to fly back from hearing and play in Game 2..

I think it won't have much effect on the rest of the playoffs other than tomorrow

Originally Posted by Essential1

So far he's got a hearing tomorrow in Houston... Expected to fly back from hearing and play in Game 2..

I think it won't have much effect on the rest of the playoffs other than today.
To add to this:

Mike Trudell

Back
Top Bottom