[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Kobe fast break recovery block on Al Harrington
pimp.gif

But Steve Kerr commentating "Ala Lebron" 
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe was making those defensive plays a lot more when he was younger than Lebron does it now.

If you outscore a team by 12 in the first 6 minutes.. Don't get outscored by 12 in the last 6 minutes..

Sessions & Blake.... I'm looking at you.

Little nervous, had a chance to stomp them out, but now it's a 12 minute game. Need to buy some rest for Drew and Bean. Pau needs to dominate here and these other guys need to hit some open shots cause Denver is just going to keep coming.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

By the way we're playing, we should be up by more. Too bad our transition defense sucks. 
laugh.gif
Ty Lawson is just a beast going to the hole.
He bounces off Gasol & Bynum like nothing and finishes strong.A couple time I thought he should have gotten an and 1 called.

Man Javale Mcgee is such TRASH & so damn annoying.

I seriously want to see Kobe put him on a poster like when he dunked on Okafor last year or like when he baptized D12

Hill... 6 points, 10 rebounds in 19 minutes... And gives Bynum & Pau time to be the focal point as the big.... If he stays consistent.. GREAT ADDITION
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Hill... 6 points, 10 rebounds in 19 minutes... And gives Bynum & Pau time to be the focal point as the big.... If he stays consistent.. GREAT ADDITION
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I love that Hill is playing well when given PT. It's also great cause it ups his trade value & gives the Lakers more bargaining chips should they decide to make a move in the future

laugh.gif

Someone please make GIFS on the reactions by Sessions getting off the floor of Corey Brewer's missed dunk and how Mike Brown was buggin on the sideline.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom