[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

There's nothing worse than listening to Doris Burke during a Laker game. No matter what she finds a way to bring up Lebron everywhere she is.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Well this game is getting good! Lakers will come back though, just part of that homecourt high.

QFT! calm your %#@*+ down denver
laugh.gif

Lakers need to feed Bynum more in the offense.

He's a non factor right now which is why Denver has been able to play uptempo and why Ty Lawson is killing is right now.

So why wasn't that in the act of shooting again?
nerd.gif

I remember before the season they said they were gonna crack down on the swing through move, but KD still gets away with it.....hell i seen it just last night

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

There's nothing worse than listening to Doris Burke during a Laker game. No matter what she finds a way to bring up Lebron everywhere she is.

I remember one game she just stared talking bout his shoes out of nowhere, it just had me convinced she wanted his semen

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I remember one game she just stared talking bout his shoes out of nowhere, it just had me convinced she wanted his semen
*ponders posting about the possibility that the anti-Lebron meter must be running high, because I listen to her all the time and never hear her mention Bron; hasn't mentioned him today*

*ponders posting about the disrespect stemming from pure chauvinism, since she is a woman... in sports*

Nah. Back to the game.

quick turn around. can't let them get the momentum and take the lead, that's trouble. Get TY back out there.

Back
Top Bottom