[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Kobe better stop shooting all these damn threes man, at least get to the midrange.

Why this clown Brown continues to play Blake and Sessions together is beyond me.
It baffles me too. Well looks like another bad game for us, we're lucky to be only down by 6. BUT HOW IS THAT A JUMP BALL?! I never knew you could tie someone up from behind and get a jumpball? 
laugh.gif
 News to me. 

they were quick to call that tie up, not to mention the obvious foul as he stuck his arm there
30t6p3b.gif

- i didnt realize how far that chick had gotten onto the court before the camera panned to her
eek.gif

charles just mentioned what i mentioned earlier, that this game is moving at a good pace for the lakers but unfortunately their offense isnt in a good flow

i said this halfway through the season and ill say it again, it cant be both bynum and gasol on offense, it has to be one of them and it needs to be gasol

i know bynums been pretty dominant lately but hes the type that can have an affect on the game with alleyoops and put backs, pau needs the ball on the block to really be effective

edit - this broad has a history of stalking nuggets players and snuck by into the building tonight even though shes banned
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Son Chuck got money on the Nuggets.
laugh.gif
Freal though, this dude even said "We" when talkin' about the Nuggets.

I've noticed on a few occasions Shaq droppin' subtle jokes about Chuck being drunk
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn she really was crazy if she was already outlawed from games! Nuggets security with the fail, she still got through to courtside seats 
laugh.gif

One of those players had to have smashed. Aint stalkin for no reason. My question is, how you get banned, and still make it to a courtside seat? Thats some SERIOUS ninja skill.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

One of those players had to have smashed. Aint stalkin for no reason. My question is, how you get banned, and still make it to a courtside seat? Thats some SERIOUS ninja skill.

I'm sitting here wondering the same thing.... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom