Lamar Odom marrying the ugly kardashian

sick.gif
Don't do it man. Give credit to the momfor placing them daughters in money.

Sorry if posted already but I didn't find it.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Are Getting Married![/h2]
Today 5:35 PM PDT by Ken Baker

293.kardashian.odom.lr.091709.jpg
WENN.com

Insiders tell E! News exclusively that Khloé Kardashian and her NBA star boyfriend Lamar Odom are already planning to tie the knot.

Odom, a forward for the L.A. Lakers, and Khloé recently have been "talking about rings," says a source close to the couple.

Members of the Kardashian family are neither confirming nor denying the wedding plans or a date. A rep for both stars have declined to comment.

The planned marriage would be the first for Khloé, 25, and Lamar, 29, who had three children with his former longtime girlfriend, Liza Morales. They have a 10-year-old daughter, Destiny, and a 7-year-old son, Lamar Jr. (On June 29, 2006, Odom's 7-month-old infant son, Jayden, reportedly died from SIDS while sleeping in his crib in New York.)

Sources say Khloé and Odom met over the summer through mutual friends. "They instantly hit it off," says a source. "It's like they've known each other for years."

Khloé first confirmed to E! they were dating on Sept. 4. "He's a great guy," sister Kim has told us of Khloé's beau.

While Lamar is her tallest romantic partner (at 6-foot-10), he isn't Khloé's first pro athlete beau. Last year, she dated Rashad McCants, a 6-foot-4, 210-pound guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves.

smh.gif
LO, well, at least they can have all the candy they want at their wedding

Doubt it. Mind you they started dating in the offseason, I saw him at dinner with his baby mama like a day before he resigned with the lakers.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

I smash no doubt

I was thinking about it and examining that partial nude photo shoot she did, but I just got
alien.gif
sick.gif
. Her sisters though would get the
devil.gif

Doubt it. Mind you they started dating in the offseason, I saw him at dinner with his baby mama like a day before he resigned with the lakers.
Yeah, I don't know to much about his personal life; but I thought he was married. Laker announcers always talking about him spending timewith his family I just assumed.

shes probably more humble and loyal, than all of them...if i had to choose one i'd choose chloe as a wife based off what i seen

btw mr. nba......terrance touched it in miami
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I guarantee that if OP walks up Khole Kardashian and tries to spit some game she hits him with
laugh.gif
followed by
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

No duh bro, because she is one of them chicks that dates the money guys. I have had better looking females than that. But I know how all you NTers arepulling dimes.

Just seems like LO could do a little better than that, must be on a sugar high. Dude is abusing the cane.

yall buggin she pretty nice yall just keep comparing her sisters and not comparing her with other ones

Back
Top Bottom