LANE KIFFIN THE NEW USC HEAD COACH

Kiffin by himself, ehh a little skeptical. Kiffin, with Monty, Ed, & Norm?
pimp.gif

Its crazy how much can change in a day. I was actually a little depressed with the state of affairs at the program the past few days. Now i feel like thatlooks like one of the better coaching staffs in the country.

poor Vol fans
laugh.gif

If some of that top recruiting class decides to follow Kiffin out here
roll.gif
wow

Also makes me feel a little better about this meeting with the NCAA coming up. I dont see that staff coming over to a program about to go on probation. Im surethey have insiders with details. I guess we will wait and see about that.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Fans on the Rivals board posted Layla Kiffin's (Lane's wife) phone number....they are not playing
Imma need that #, too.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

what the %%#!?!?!?!? and two weeks away from signing day!
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the lane train has left the %!*#**+*++%%! station...damn
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

kinda suprised by usc fans. lane kiffin? come on. usc coulda done better.
It's the whole package that's enticing.
Yeah, Monte plus Chow? Damn. You basically just need Lane just to avoid +@#*%%! things up and keep his mouth shut.

^I don't have their whole schedule, but OOC is Hawaii, Virginia, Minnesota, and ND (obviously).

Edit: 13 games could potentially be brutal. 1 less bye week (because of the Hawaii rule). And 1 more away than home game.

whats the hawaii rule?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

^I don't have their whole schedule, but OOC is Hawaii, Virginia, Minnesota, and ND (obviously).

Edit: 13 games could potentially be brutal. 1 less bye week (because of the Hawaii rule). And 1 more away than home game.

whats the hawaii rule?

I shouldn't have said rule, but I THINK that if you schedule Hawaii, you're allowed one more OOC game.

I really fail to see whats funny about this.

The man has no loyalty. He's a scummy piece of $%@#. Al Davis alluded to this when he was at Oakland.

Feel terrible for those kids he +#*$+%% on for the next opportunity.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

The man has no loyalty. He's a scummy piece of $%@#. Al Davis alluded to this when he was at Oakland.

how is this different than any other hire. Its college football it happens every year

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Man your acting like this is the first time this has occurred man. It's the way +!*@ works now. If that's the case then many of thesecoaches are "Scummy pieces of $%@#"because they left for the better job/situation.

Originally Posted by soychulo

I'm going to run down to the river here in Knoxville tonight with my camera. I'll be back with some pics.

Nobody is really doing anything, mostly just a bunch of angry updated facebook statuses. Its too cold outside. (EDIT) - I hear there is going to be a riot atthe rock shortly

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Its gonna be fun seeing him and harbaugh going at it. Maybe U$C will actually compete with Stanford next year. 55 in there stadium. Its not like Kiffen has been that succesful, people saying they're back like that. They're still 3rd in the Pac 10 next year.
Stanturd fans are pathetic
laugh.gif

This came out of nowhere, a lot of you seem to believe we will be back in the thick of things with Kiffin as our coach. I am very skeptical of how this turns out.

I would think these Stanford fans would be a little bit smarter. They are going to be without thier biggest offensive threat next year in Gerhart. Sure Luckhas alot of potential, but they are coming out talking like they are automatically top 2 in the Pac. Get the hell out, you will still be in the middle, top 3will be Oregon, Oregon State, and USC.

Back
Top Bottom