Las Vegas Sneaker Guide. - updated 06/09/18

Bump for my Vegas peeps. I saw some Playoff 12's at the Nikeoutlet at the Vegas South Outlet as well as Olynmpic 7's. May get cool with this girl since she slid me the info on her knowing only 2 weeks in advance what comes there. gotta sweet talk her lol

About to start up a facebook page for Vegas Kick Krew for all sneakerheads in the vegas area..invite..invite..invite..you guys shoot me your emails and i'll send you invites..

thanks!!!

Going to be in Vegas this weekend .. any places to check out? also .. any spots gettin the all black foams??

Going to be in Vegas this weekend .. any places to check out? also .. any spots gettin the all black foams??
Yeah im sure Niketown, HOH in the fashion show mall, and the HOH in planet hollywood will all be getting them.   Give them a call though because they be doing raffles for limited releases.

Why are there like 4 people making new "vegas" threads? contribute to what is already MADE and quit taking up space.

Bring life back into this instead of trying a new "DEAD" one

Kamikaze's released at FeatureLV, UNDFTD(i think)

If UNDFTD didnt get them, they might in the near future. They sometimes come out with releases a few days/weeks after. 

Havent been to the NIKE outlets in the North/South location in weeks, but should be in the next few days. I will post any good deals I come across.

Keep the OG thread rollin, quit trollin.

Headed to vegas on the 14th (My Birthday) may head to DXC. REALLY looking for those BHM Kobe 8's

Im going the 23 and 24th any sneaker events i should be looking out for i have to buy a pair of sneakers for me and my girl there so please recommend one spot that is a must go for limited releases i see HOH but im looking for SB or air maxes maybe some j's undefeated?

is this post dead or what??? lets turn up this place a lil...any new stores in Vegas we should know about?

Heading to Vegas this weekend. I'm planning to hit up Shoezeum and see how that place is. Probably going to try to head to Feature and other boutiques if time allows.

heading to vegas this weekend.

anyone have ideas of who will be carrying the black grape 5s?

from canada and not sure how it works down there...are the spots all FCFS? how early people usually line up down there?

Was just in vegas last weekend...they def need more sneaker shops who wanna start a business?

Bump

if any local LV NT folks know the names of some skate shops in the Vegas area please let me know.

Going to be out there next week hoping to snag a pair.

if any local LV NT folks know the names of some skate shops in the Vegas area please let me know.

Going to be out there next week hoping to snag a pair.

Just off the top of my head...
Industrial skateshop, not sure of the name but there is a shop right next to Stussy on paradise

Back
Top Bottom