Las Vegas Sneaker Guide. - updated 06/09/18

Quote:
Where is that store i work at that target and ive never seen it. UNless its the store next to port of subs.

Its over on that side by that Big and Tall mens store. Like closer to Maryland Pkwy.
AIM- playacamp3

new kid in here ya i know haha.
But how about Athlete's Foot? Don't really have any clothing besides JB brand stuff but they have lots of AF1 and dunk releases. I believe they have 2 stores one on sahara and one on nellis maybe?

Nike Outlet at Primm outlets (I-15 fwy at the California border)

phone 702.874.1495

hours 10-8 everyday

i'm new to nike talk. do anyone know what the outlets out here in vegas have, if anyone have been to any of them

Anybody know where I can get these in town in a size 11? I tried looking all over the Internet but cant find them in my size.

4hchnva.jpg
BROWNPINK ICE CREAMS Size 10.5, 11, 11.5....$1,200

Yea Im heading to Vegas next weekend and Im looking forward to stocking up on kicks and clothes...I want to cop the Lebron AF1s that drop on Saturday anyone know where I can cop those? and if they would sell out on the 1st or 2nd day? (dont know the hype in Vegas for those)...also wondering if the undftd opened yet....and if you could give me some good spots other than the ones named (like mom and pop stores) to shop for clothes and kicks....

Lol yea it is the store next to port of subs. I was gonna go in there while i was on break but i was all ghetto lookin since i work in the backroom. I was wlking by there and this tall black dude looked at me like keep walkin so i did lol. I check it out some day.

gonna be in vegas next month. i want to know how far sre the two outlet stores from las vegas blvd? do you guys advise taking a taxi? thanks for the help.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Thanks for the help pare!!
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Stuff For Sale:
AM90 Steve Nash sz. 8.5 DS
UNDFTD AF1 black 1st Ed. sz. 8 DS
Clerks AM90 sz. 8.5 NDS

Need a DJ? Book Night Vision Sound for all your entertainment purposes. Hit me up for more info. SoCal only.
email: [email protected]

Quote:
gonna be in vegas next month. i want to know how far sre the two outlet stores from las vegas blvd? do you guys advise taking a taxi? thanks for the help.

Both outlets are actually quite a distance. The premium outlets are on the northern strip next to the stratosphere. The other one is down south not too far from mandalay bay. So it's really depending on where you stay, but taxi is the way to go.

^^^ thanks! probably just gonna use the car that i'll be renting for the airport. hope they're not too hard to find. gonna be there next week, instead of next month. hope to find good stuff at the outlets.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

WHAT SPOTS WILL HAVE THE BLK RED XX2'S. I KNOW NIKE TOWN. IT IS TO MUCH OF A HASSEL
ONLY I CAN CAN JUDGE ME!

thanks for the help nier! was able to go around vegas and visit the outlet stores. thanks for the help man!

Quote:
thanks for the help nier! was able to go around vegas and visit the outlet stores. thanks for the help man!
Here.
Thats your best chance man. No one gives outlet info here.

does anyone know about a shop called Epic?
I saw them listed as a BBC Icecream retailer, and just wondering if they ahave any other stuff there worth checking out.

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

Epic is a dope store to check out, run by good people

The store is owned by the same people that own Still in the Fashion show mall, they have all high end designer denims there and some other dope clothes

They used to carry shoes at Still, but recently opened Epic just for their more sneaker boutique oriented stuff. Allon actually used to sell them their Bapes and such back in the day when Still first opened up.....me and my partner were maybe gonna put some shoes in there recently as well I think
Anyone have OG Smurfs and want to come off the fat laces? Please PM me or email me at [email protected].http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Back
Top Bottom