LAS VEGAS

For all you looking for a hip-hop club, now that Prive is closed; Crown has a soft opening tomorrow night (at the Rio). Q-Bert is the resident Wednesday DJ. Grand opening is Friday. I also think my homegirl C-LA will be spinning there some nights. I'll be tabling there tomorrow night.

Also, CO-SIGN on the M Buffet comment someone made. As far as price, variety, and food quality, hands down the best. Take ot from a local...

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Jesus

M Buffet is the best hands down, even tho its off the strip
laugh.gif
@ your SN
found the guy editing my posts 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I prefer Rio Buffet
pimp.gif

Just got back from Vegas today (june 6th). Might have been the best time of my life. Went to LAX nightclub, and the Bank, but ended up at JET nightclub each night I was there. Jet was poppin. Got a nice mixture of Hip-hop and pop/top 40. Encore Beach was poppin too.

The DXC is back in vegas but this time its bigger and better. WIth the Hard Rock Cafe as the new home for the DXC in Vegas and a new time for the event, we will be opening up a whole new consumer to the dunkxchange.

We are reaching out to all local buyers, sellers, collectors, to come out and support the event for your local community. We are also offering FREE entry to all people with Magic Passes.

Buy Trade and Sell sneakers, clothing, hats, toys and more at the 1st ever night time DXC.

Time will be from 5pm to 9pm
all ages
$10 cover

Tons of giveaways and surprises to come! SEE YOU ALL IN VEGAS

TABLES ARE STILL OPEN WE HAVE OVER 30 VENDORS AND THEY ARE ONLY 100 BUCKS HIT US UP AT [email protected]

I just want to let everyone know, bottle service at Tryst was unbelievable. I highly recommend it.

There were 4 guys, we had a prime seat in the outside area right in front of the waterfall. We had 2 bottles of grey goose, and our total came to about $1400 including everything. $350 a guy for the night was well worth it.

We also did the all access pass at The Palms for $140 a guy which got us 3 hour open kettle one bar at Rain, and front of the line access to all four Palms clubs (Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghostbar). Again, well worth it. We had a great time.

I just want to let everyone know, bottle service at Tryst was unbelievable. I highly recommend it.

There were 4 guys, we had a prime seat in the outside area right in front of the waterfall. We had 2 bottles of grey goose, and our total came to about $1400 including everything. $350 a guy for the night was well worth it.

We also did the all access pass at The Palms for $140 a guy which got us 3 hour open kettle one bar at Rain, and front of the line access to all four Palms clubs (Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghostbar). Again, well worth it. We had a great time.

Goin this weekend for my birthday..Any hook ups and/or recommendations? Tryin to go clubbin for sure..

anyone wants some bottle servive/club help ill set you up with my homies out there to take care of you add me on FB andre junior

Back
Top Bottom