LAS VEGAS

out there dec 2nd through idk lol

hit me up if any of you guys are out there lets get it poppin!!!

Originally Posted by andre3020

out there dec 2nd through idk lol

hit me up if any of you guys are out there lets get it poppin!!!

dam sux man. i was there that same weekend. i stayed in the bellagio.

Anything going on tonight (Dec 26)? I was here with my family for Christmas. I heard XS is dope. 

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Gonna be in Vegas the weekend of the Playoff XIII release. Where can I cop? I'm staying at the Cosmopolitan Marriott which is pretty close to the strip from what I hear. If so, I may go to that NT that's in (I think?...) Caesars Palace mall. Last time I was in Vegas I went there and copped some AF1's. But if I can help it, I'd like to go somewhere else just so I can claim a release date experience somewhere other than Dallas! Any help is appreciated!

Its that time again. MAGIC is back in Vegas and so is the semi annual Dunkxchange Las Vegas event.
The event will be hosted at THE HARD ROCK CAFE on the strip
Event time will be from 6pm to 10pm and will be $10
Come out to buy, trade, and sell sneakers, clothing, hats and more.

IF YOUR A BRAND OR STORE OR EVEN A COLLECTOR TRYING TO MOVE PRODUCT HIT US UP AT [email protected] OR CALL 714 809 2028

TABLES ARE ONLY $100 PRE PAY OR $120 DAY OF EVENT

BOOK A BOOTH FOR DUNKXCHANGE LAS VEGAS: https://dunkxchange.webconnex.com/dxc2011

i'll be in vegas starting tonight (from PHX). aware of the usual stuff but reading some of these posts, i'm gonna take advantage of more of the nightlife there.

one thing i will ask about the foams is has anyone confirmed if your guys' local footaction(s) will have the foams on saturday?

Whats a release at Niketown like? Im gonna be there this weekend and I want the pewters. Will i have to go early?

In town until Tuesday staying on the strip... any where I should check out? looking for consignment shops or SB dealers. Or house of hoops status.

peace

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S.

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders from Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

NTLV is back open, but it's pretty much just for the fight. They don't really have anything in there other than Pacquiao gear.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just want to let everyone know, bottle service at Tryst was unbelievable. I highly recommend it.

There were 4 guys, we had a prime seat in the outside area right in front of the waterfall. We had 2 bottles of grey goose, and our total came to about $1400 including everything. $350 a guy for the night was well worth it.

We also did the all access pass at The Palms for $140 a guy which got us 3 hour open kettle one bar at Rain, and front of the line access to all four Palms clubs (Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghostbar). Again, well worth it. We had a great time.
I was also thinking about doing the All Access Pass for the Palms.  So there's a separate line for people with wristbands?

sup, Vegas fam.

I'll be up there visiting next month for about a week from Texas.

Alls I wanna know is if there are any "underground" spots I can check out since I'm only 19. I just wanna play some cards for a little bit of money and test out the waters before I get there when I'm 21, that's all.
smile.gif

Also, what are some good buffets out there that are must-goes? I always hear about Vegas buffets, but now I wanna know some names since I'll be out there.

PM with any info if you can, please.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Going from Nov. 11-15th

Where to stay ? eat ? Clubs ? Hold em ?

Leaning towards the MGM...

Buffet at the M resort, it's mYbe 15-20 min off the strip but well worth it! The Korean BBQ ribs and all you can drink wine and beer make it worth it for me haha.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

sup, Vegas fam.

I'll be up there visiting next month for about a week from Texas.

Alls I wanna know is if there are any "underground" spots I can check out since I'm only 19. I just wanna play some cards for a little bit of money and test out the waters before I get there when I'm 21, that's all.
smile.gif

Also, what are some good buffets out there that are must-goes? I always hear about Vegas buffets, but now I wanna know some names since I'll be out there.

PM with any info if you can, please. <Damn under 21 don't bother going haha I don't think there are any "underground" spots in Vegas.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom