Last OG CW retro to sit?

was it the VII Cardinals? i forgot when they released but i remember they sat and a lot of us got them for $120 shipped and even less :lol:

I know Stealth III's sat but thats not an OG color.

why cant retros sit these days? :frown: :smh:

could have sworn last shots sold out.. they didnt sit for long if at all unless my memory is a little messed up

cardinals sat forever.....they barely slow and steady in 2005, and that went to straight crawl da next go around.

last shots sat until da concords dried up, then all hell broke loose.

The Military 4s?
:lol:

I want to say that it was these too, at least in my area anyways.

And the Last Shot XIV's sat until after the Concords released, like stated above, but once the Concords were all gone people were settling for the next thing.

Last edited:
I was at VIM on Jamaica ave last week and they still had "fire" red (use that term loosely) 4's available

Fire reds sat for at least a week or 2 at most stores and you can still pick up certain sizes at some stores in NYC where everything sells out.

The only store that still seems to have Military 4s is HoH on 34th Street

yea but where, i want in some sale prices :lol:

Ha they ain't on sale yet. I'm waiting.

I LOLd at the manager of a store when I asked him a question a few weeks after release.

"Hey, what sizes of these Military IVs do you have left?"
"Um, everything except for 9.5-10.5."
"Alright, you think they'll go on sale?"
"Nah man.. I'd suggest buying it soon if you want it. Those are gonna be gone soon."

Months later, still on shelf. :smokin

Milt 4's sitting still

the Varsity red 4's is being restock in my area so i guess they are the last OG CW to sit

Ha they ain't on sale yet. I'm waiting.

I LOLd at the manager of a store when I asked him a question a few weeks after release.

"Hey, what sizes of these Military IVs do you have left?"
"Um, everything except for 9.5-10.5."
"Alright, you think they'll go on sale?"
"Nah man.. I'd suggest buying it soon if you want it. Those are gonna be gone soon."

Months later, still on shelf. :smokin

:lol:

Same thing the manager over here said about the Cool Grey 12s.

"Get 'em while their hot!" He says. "They're gonna sell out!" He says.

I say "get a life."

Still sitting.

EDIT: Tomorrow I'll walk into the HoH here and take a snapshot of what is currently sitting.

Mil 4's and fire red 4's are still sitting in my area. If anybody want a pair, go into a champs, fl, footaction or finishline and ask them to do a stock locate or call one of the stores in Charlestin, SC. Good chance you will find a pair and you can use military discount because it is past the 2 week waiting period

Military 4 still at my HOH

I saw a few pairs of Oly 6s on the shelf at a lowkey spot. They also had SZ 15 Playoff 12s :lol:

Last edited:
Even if a shoe sits on shelves... the store refuses to put them on sale. They might be smart b/c in NE nothing sits longer than 3 days.
mean.gif

Fire reds sat for at least a week or 2 at most stores and you can still pick up certain sizes at some stores in NYC where everything sells out.

The only store that still seems to have Military 4s is HoH on 34th Street
VIM sittin on military IVs

Back
Top Bottom