Those Stealth 10s get no love.

They are the Orion 7s of this year.

:lol: :smh:

Taken at HOH today.
13zwsp1.png

Those Stealth 10s get no love.
They are the Orion 7s of this year.
:lol: :smh:

what's the sku on the white/gold Jordan 1 Phats? I haven't seen those in any Footlockers in NYC and I'd cop if i could use the birthday coupon on them.

what's the sku on the white/gold Jordan 1 Phats? I haven't seen those in any Footlockers in NYC and I'd cop if i could use the birthday coupon on them.

Are these the ones your looking for?

Footlocker Product # 64770130

Both FTL and EB have sizes 10-13 and 18 available.

Military 4's didn't get any love.

But the 2012 military 4 was hideous. Wish they went with the original darker blue instead of the light blue. Sticking to my 06 pairs. Ones a beater one is ds :smile:

Last edited:

Are these the ones your looking for?
Footlocker Product # 64770130
Both FTL and EB have sizes 10-13 and 18 available.

Thank you, that's the shoe, but I'm looking for the in-store sku which can be found on the receipt, on the sticker on the upper left hand corner of the box or on the price sticker on the shoe for display models.

The birthday coupon can't be used online yet but it can be in-store. I also am a size 9 so online won't help even when the timeframe passes to be able to use the coupon.

Thank you, that's the shoe, but I'm looking for the in-store sku which can be found on the receipt, on the sticker on the upper left hand corner of the box or on the price sticker on the shoe for display models.
The birthday coupon can't be used online yet but it can be in-store. I also am a size 9 so online won't help even when the timeframe passes to be able to use the coupon.

it looks like HoH stores finally got these in (even though they've been out for ~a month). I picked up a pair today using birthday coupon at HoH 34th street in NYC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom