Late Night Vent: NT IM 17 AND I JUST DELETED MY FACEBOOK

SUP LATE NIGHT FAM ..

I just deleted my facebook .

I gotta wait about 14 days tho so it can be permanently deleted but its all good , I wont go back,

I been getting into some $#^% and for a n my age in these times and days is rough 
mean.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

I was born in the wrong era.

Im disgusted with my generation although im part of it , I cant believe these suckers that dont know wassup , Im glad I could share myself with yall , yall my brothers <3

I delted my ish cause i got tired of it , nosy mofos and its all BS! AND IT CAUSES DRAMA ! Especially with these teen mofos <.< smh .

it ruined my relationship .

nobody even talked to me , it was just a bunch of nosy mofos and people tryna make themselves seem cool but when it came down to being in person , peeps were lame af -_- all bad.

now I just grew up and realized it aint worth it and now I feel good 
nthat.gif

whenever I needa talk to somebody , I'll just hit up my ex or somebody that knows me well ..eff a fake.

feels good tho .. IM ON ANOTHA LEVEL SON !!

What more can I say tho , and also Im moving out to fresno and Im tryna get away from everybody and do good and come back a better person so whats the point anyways , the people who only matter in my life will be there anyways so once im older ill have a whip and i could just easliy visit them , ill stay in touch with close fam forsure ! it feels good to realize this , getting older ftw 
nthat.gif

this means more time posting on NT ! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

well pretty much , all i gotta say !

ALSO if anybody wants to get something off there chest feel free to share something ! we can talk . 

Last edited:
No offense but i dont think too many dudes are gonna follow a tumblr called hiseverlastingpenis

lol like tumblr is any better
bro honestly , it dont really matter . .

I wont know any people ? right ? they dont know me , i dont know them .. but yet we can interact still ..

And to add to that , i dont wanna talk to anybody like that no more . . im gonna be out and about doing mah thing but when i wanna be on the computer i could just spend it on tumblr and on nt . 

i make it a big deal but im srs 

internet is srs biz 

No offense but i dont think too many dudes are gonna follow a tumblr called hiseverlastingpenis
roll.gif
 true , didnt think of that 

anyways nevermind about tumblr , idk what i was thinking , nvm 

Last edited:
But downtown LA is way better than this so called 'Fresno'

I know you stay by the hood and all..... but Im guessing you focused too much on the online life.

There is so much to do and see around this 213 area. I dont have a FaceBook or any social media accounts and its all gravy. Gotta remember that reality is better than online.

go to USC and try to get into some **** doggy.

You think you grown because you deleted your facebook bro?....I think you just had a sudden rush of testasterone....just enjoy being young and stop worrying about life and it's BS....you'll have PLENTY of time to think about all that post college graduation, that's when **** REALLY starts hitting the fan, now reactivate that FB account, you know you want to :lol:

You think you grown because you deleted your facebook bro?....I think you just had a sudden rush of testasterone....just enjoy being young and stop worrying about life and it's BS....you'll have PLENTY of time to think about all that post college graduation, that's when **** REALLY starts hitting the fan, now reactivate that FB account, you know you want to :lol:

Little man is itching to hit that login to reactivate it. Be a teenager, high school is irrelevant. You'll see in 4 to 5 years

But downtown LA is way better than this so called 'Fresno'
I know you stay by the hood and all..... but Im guessing you focused too much on the online life.
There is so much to do and see around this 213 area. I dont have a FaceBook or any social media accounts and its all gravy. Gotta remember that reality is better than online.
go to USC and try to get into some **** doggy.

I work in downtown la and its mad yambs where I'm at

Little man is itching to hit that login to reactivate it. Be a teenager, high school is irrelevant. You'll see in 4 to 5 years

lol truth... there was a 10 yr high school reunion for me this past week...I didn't give a damn about it....I, along with a few others lol

No idea why people delete their account and remove themselves from the connections of others when all you can do is not log into your Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom