Late to the Jordan game. Looking for some help!

What's up everyone.  I'm kicking myself cus I missed out on the playoff XIII's a year or two ago.  Any chance on these coming back in the near future or finding any deals on them?  I'm looking to get Chicago X's and playoff XII's this year, but I really want those playoff 13's.  Were they a limited release or something?  Thanks in advance.

They weren't limited at all. It was a general release and a lot of shops got restocks on them. Check the Buy/Sell forums on here people list them pretty regularly at not terrible prices.

If someone would be kind enough to post the SKU, you may still be able to stock-locate @ FL.

It hasn't even been a year since they released last (Feb '11)...but as others have said, they go for close to retail (plus shipping) on eBay, and if you keep your eyes peeled, you may be able to find them for around $175 shipped here in the buy/sell forum.

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like I should be able to get a decent price on them. I was messaging a guy on eBay and he was tryin to sell them for $300-$325, which seems high to me.

also check snipesshop in europe. they still had some sizes left and after shipping it comes to about $178 depending on where you live...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

also check snipesshop in europe. they still had some sizes left and after shipping it comes to about $178 depending on where you live...
Is there an option to translate their site to English...I tried Google translate, however it only translates the text of the site, not the images.

The way Jordan has been releasing shoes they will most likely come back out in the next few years. haha

the pair on ebay that was 300+ was probably a pair of Originals, check the BST forum and you can find a pair for under 200 easy

Back
Top Bottom