LBJ V vs. Kobe III review/comparison's Requested

Hey NT. I need a little help here. I'm 5'10, 190 pounds and play the small forward/power forward spot. I already got the LBJ V and i love it, but i dowant to get the Kobe III too. Can you guys help me out and review/comparison's between the 2 shoes. Big thanks NT ahead of times.
wink.gif

I don't have the Kobe IIIs but I have the LeBron Vs and they are good for someone playing the 3 and 4 because I played those positions.

kobe 3 are great shoes...im not sure how they hold up with heavier guys. im the same height but about 35-45lbs lighter...i use to weigh 185-190 but that was5-6 years ago. not sure if the cushion would flatten out over time because of size and position. then again if turiaf can play in them, i dont see why youcouldnt!!!

Thank you guys for the comments. It has been very helpful. So i decide to save my money and wait for the hyper dunks. Hopeful its as good as it been hyped upto be.

Originally Posted by tookoolvu

Thank you guys for the comments. It has been very helpful. So i decide to save my money and wait for the hyper dunks. Hopeful its as good as it been hyped up to be.
If you don't feel like waiting, I got some B-Grade Kobe III's from the Nike Factory Store for 80.

Back
Top Bottom