LC 2009 Space Jam 11s

Hey guys I'm thinking about picking up these Space Jams from 2009 and I'd appreciate a legit check. The guy sent me a vid of the box which checks out good but no pics of the shoe trees or blue cover. I'd appreciate the help! Thank you in advance. 

IMO fakes...color of soles are incorrect for '09 pair. Collars are wide. Get more opinion's.

Crossed referenced them with another pair of 2009s and my OG 2000's they ended up being legit, I got them at a steal. The pics were really bad and look different in person. I will post pics once I get them cleaned and the soles iced out. Thanks for the help guys. 

The 09 Space Jams soles is suppose to turn yellow. So IMO these look pretty legit. 

The carbon fiber looks legit too, just like my 2009 Space Jams from Nike Store.

The 23 needs a fix though on that one side though, not sure why the two are so different. Other foot 23 looks like new.

Yea that initially concerned me and threw up a yellow flag. But looking it real close it looks and feels original the ankle opening is stretched out on that side for whatever reason. I appreciate the input and makes me confident they're legit. Restoration in the works.

Working on trying to ice the sole today, it's super hot today so I'm kinda reluctant because I don't want it to separate..

I'm gonna say legit man. "23" looks square enough to me, sillouette looks correct, and the midsole "nippling" lead me to believe that this is a legit pair. 

Back
Top Bottom