LC Jordan 3 Retro 88s White/Cement bought off ebay... shipped from Taiwan????

Just got a couple pairs of Jordan 3s in and being that each retro that comes along seems to show a reduction of quality I'm having a hard time judging... The quality and dimensions seem ok but when I purchased them from ebay the seller sated that he was in California along with all his other listings stating the same... he had almost 2000 feedback so I figured it was safe... but when the box came, the shipping label was EMS from Taiwan!  That totally made me suspicious!  Plus the leather didn't look as tumbled as I thought it should...

I'm hoping some experts can tell me if these Jordans are legit.  Here are the pics:

yeah it's definitely legit , shape and nike air words on insole are correct. box didn't have MSRP tag and they had taiwan nike box sticker plus stamp inside of it means it's bought from Nike retail in Taiwan.

100% legit 2013 WC 3's fam, i have the same problem with my NDC pair. The left shoe is a deep tumbled leather & my right shoe is more of a smoothed leather than tumbled.

Back
Top Bottom