LC Jordan 6 Sports Blue

smh... look at the sloppy paint job

all the feedback/comments saying the pairs are legit.. etc are fake because you can't even submit a review

they claim that"All orders are 100% authentic. Our shoes are purchased from licensed Jordan/Nike retailers such as Footlocker, Finishline, and Champs."

why the f*** would nike sell an unreleased pair to some shady *** website, 

there's this thing called a goddamn release date, if these guys were  really selling it then Nike would be all over their *****

have fun w/ your fake pair

Last edited:
Because they haven't even released yet..
I was questioning that too. Well, if you would like, check out their site and tell me what you think. They also have a good amount of followers on IG "suppliedpdx". Worse case scenario i'll send these back. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks again!!! 

smh... look at the sloppy paint job

all the feedback/comments saying the pairs are legit.. etc are fake because you can't even submit a review

they claim that"All orders are 100% authentic. Our shoes are purchased from licensed Jordan/Nike retailers such as Footlocker, Finishline, and Champs."

why the f*** would nike sell an unreleased pair to some shady *** website, 

there's this thing called a goddamn release date, if these guys were  really selling it then Nike would be all over their *****

have fun w/ your fake pair
I got the thunder 14's from Champs and it didn't have the best paint job either

just got an email from them

The shoes were purchased directly from a Nike Employee if you have an issue with them and would like a release pair next week feel free to send them back and we will send you a pair with receipt.

Thanks,
James
Supplied Inc.

fake because?
Because they been selling them for months.. Just look man they got Columbia Blue 11s for sale already and they dont come out till Dec.. Infra 6s too.. psssshhh..

9/10 early release pairs of shoes are 100% fake man.. Dont trust NOBODYs BS stories about a hook up etc.. NO WAY anyones getting ish before FTL, CHP, etc.

The shoes were purchased directly from a Nike Employee if you have an issue with them and would like a release pair next week feel free to send them back and we will send you a pair with receipt.

Thanks,
James
Supplied Inc.
BS get your refund and go buy a pair at FTL bro.

They're fake buddy.. They can say anything they want to make you believe they're real. The shoes don't have the correct perforations. Plus the obvious difference in the font I just posted. They don't even come out for another 2 1/2 weeks. Stay away from any early release pair unless purchasing from an authorized Nike account holding vendor.

Last edited:

Thanks,
James
Supplied Inc.
Just get your money back, all he is going to do is swap you with another pair of reps after release day.

Lmao. You should've done some research beforehand bro. I don't think you can return the shoe

Lmao. You should've done some research beforehand bro. I don't think you can return the shoe
From all their IG posts everything seemed legit.

Counterfeit items are covered under paypal's buyer protection, open up a case and follow the directions, you will get your money back.
So, say if i exchanged it with a released pair w/receipt and everything matches the receipt? Can that be trusted or should just file a claim now?

all the IG posts are just pics of fake shoes.. lol
So, say if i exchanged it with a released pair w/receipt and everything matches the receipt? Can that be trusted or should just file a claim now?
Did you not learn anything?... FILE A CLAIM

Counterfeit items are covered under paypal's buyer protection, open up a case and follow the directions, you will get your money back.
for God's sake stop being an idiot man. Don't deal with them anymore... Wtf...

Back
Top Bottom