LC on 2018 Concord 11s

60zX1htQ.jpeg 67yKF6zA.jpeg hIRfVDvQ.jpeg lfyuZ37w.jpeg akQXCwcQ.jpeg _BolnB_w.jpeg ura_GTMA.jpeg S6qezXow.jpeg

Hi everyone, can I get a LC on these pairs? Looks very weird and off to me. Quality are damn bad compared to other other 11s. Got these from stock x. Box do not have the QC sticker too. Let me know if you need other pics. Thanks in advance for the help!

These look ok to me. The insole is the right color on the underside. The inside of the shoe looked correct as well. The 3rd spacing tag seems to be stitched correctly and yeah, they made a ridiculous amount of these. Nike unfortunately isn't known for their phenomenal quality control so that combined with an obscene amount of pairs being produced you're bound to get some that are going to look worse than others. Can you take a picture of the outsoles and carbon fiber plating as well as a picture of the box label and Nike logo on the insoles. Good clear pics will help as I'll need to zoom in.

Thank you. But I check with my friend's pair its black stitching inside. The quality of this pair just seems really different from other 11s. Especially the cushion part around the 45 part. It is thinner and the 45 seem like some sticker. I guess the 45 is gonna crack after awhile.

9gBKLbIw.jpeg 47AdDHRA.jpeg bDflqsxw.jpeg CPV8FHpQ.jpeg owEDJcIg.jpeg oZI6OJtQ.jpeg wZo_Wv1w.jpeg 47AdDHRA.jpeg f4naGzog.jpeg

Here are some extra pics you may need. I tried my best for the pics but do let me know if my pictures are not clear enough. I will retake them again.

X2gIDUSZ.jpeg H_24VpbU.jpeg ncGCnZtk.jpeg

Yeah the 45 will eventually crack and split with time and wear. I still think these are legit and I pulled my pair that I got from FinishLine to take pictures. You'll see many similarities. I have 3M on the outsoles in case you're wondering what it is when you see the outsole pics. In the last pic I posted you'll notice 2 different fonts used on the box labels. I doubled up on release day from 2 large, well known legitimate retail locations. FinishLine and EastBay. If you notice the box on the top has the label positioned a little higher than normal like yours is.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 61
Thank you so much for your help. But I did email Stock X, haven't got a reply. The fakes now are looking too alike. So just want to be sure since I am paying a premium for these.
Thanks again! :smile:

Thank you so much for your help. But I did email Stock X, haven't got a reply. The fakes now are looking too alike. So just want to be sure since I am paying a premium for these.
Thanks again! :smile:
Yeah you're good here and yes you are correct in stating how good the fakes have gotten and it's making it harder & harder to authenticate a pair via pictures and not having them in hand but as I've said before, rep makers typically get 1 or 2 details wrong and or use cheaper materials in certain areas so as long as you're looking at the whole shoe & every detail you know to look for you pretty much can't go wrong when legit checking 11's.

I was pretty skeptical about seeing 2 different fonts on the 2 pair I copped but knowing how many pairs they made and how many different factories they probably used to produce over a million pairs, I chalked it up to that and thought no more about it. That and the fact that Nike QC is horrible at times ( reference the 2019 bred 4 heel tab & NA logo ) and can really screw the pooch on bigger releases which we've seen with the Concords & bred 4's. I weep for the December bred 11 release as I heard they may produce & release more pairs than they did with the 2018 Concords.

Thank you ! Really appreciate ! :smile:

Yeah you're good here and yes you are correct in stating how good the fakes have gotten and it's making it harder & harder to authenticate a pair via pictures and not having them in hand but as I've said before, rep makers typically get 1 or 2 details wrong and or use cheaper materials in certain areas so as long as you're looking at the whole shoe & every detail you know to look for you pretty much can't go wrong when legit checking 11's.

I was pretty skeptical about seeing 2 different fonts on the 2 pair I copped but knowing how many pairs they made and how many different factories they probably used to produce over a million pairs, I chalked it up to that and thought no more about it. That and the fact that Nike QC is horrible at times ( reference the 2019 bred 4 heel tab & NA logo ) and can really screw the pooch on bigger releases which we've seen with the Concords & bred 4's. I weep for the December bred 11 release as I heard they may produce & release more pairs than they did with the 2018 Concords.

I felt weird holding it in hand at first, after that I start checking all the details. I have a 2016 space jam and a 72-10 also had a legend blue. Feels very different and that is why I needed to make sure. Haha. They produce over a million pairs on concord? What about bred 4s?

I am quite disappointed with Bred 4's quality too. I think Infrared 6 is ok just that the sizing alittle tight for me.

Oh no! Hopefully I am able to get a retail pair for the Bred 11s.

Thank you ! Really appreciate ! :smile:

I felt weird holding it in hand at first, after that I start checking all the details. I have a 2016 space jam and a 72-10 also had a legend blue. Feels very different and that is why I needed to make sure. Haha. They produce over a million pairs on concord? What about bred 4s?

I am quite disappointed with Bred 4's quality too. I think Infrared 6 is ok just that the sizing alittle tight for me.

Oh no! Hopefully I am able to get a retail pair for the Bred 11s.
Yeah they produced an obscene amount of the Concord 11's. I also own the three pair of 11's you mentioned as well as the 2012 breds. When I bought My bred 11's and knew there were a ton of fake pairs in the wild I started to research and learn how to legit check. That's what started this journey of mine on learning how to tell fake from real Jordans which in turn led me to this website and hit now here I am trying to help others not get ripped off. I'm not sure how big the release was on the Bred 4 but I heard it was a little smaller than the infrared 6 that was released a month or 2 before which I also copped and agree with you on the quality.

I'm not sure why Nike or Jordan brand is releasing such high numbers of some of their most popular shoes but they are and we are all now given a chance to own a pair. Maybe they're trying to compete with Kanye and his claim of making so many pairs of his 350's so that anyone who wanted to own a pair could, who knows.

You should be good on getting a pair of bred 11's this December especially if they release the amount of pairs I've heard they're going to.

Yeah they produced an obscene amount of the Concord 11's. I also own the three pair of 11's you mentioned as well as the 2012 breds. When I bought My bred 11's and knew there were a ton of fake pairs in the wild I started to research and learn how to legit check. That's what started this journey of mine on learning how to tell fake from real Jordans which in turn led me to this website and hit now here I am trying to help others not get ripped off. I'm not sure how big the release was on the Bred 4 but I heard it was a little smaller than the infrared 6 that was released a month or 2 before which I also copped and agree with you on the quality.

I'm not sure why Nike or Jordan brand is releasing such high numbers of some of their most popular shoes but they are and we are all now given a chance to own a pair. Maybe they're trying to compete with Kanye and his claim of making so many pairs of his 350's so that anyone who wanted to own a pair could, who knows.

You should be good on getting a pair of bred 11's this December especially if they release the amount of pairs I've heard they're going to.

I agree they may be trying to compete with Kanye, maybe they just plan to keep retroing these as there will be new jordan collectors everyday and giving them also giving people that have always wanted them a fair chance to cop them at retail price but then it still end up selling out so fast. Jordan brand is just too strong. Collabs qualities are usually better.

Have seen you replying on other LC posts. Really nice of you to help out others here, no one deserve to be ripped off. I saw many incidents of people buying fakes for the resale market price. It's just not a right thing to do.

Recently there is a news that alot of Travis Scott Jordan 1 UA passed Stock X authenticity, not sure how reliable is the news. The resale price is mad. Just hope everyone gets what they are paying for.

Yeah man definitely getting the bred 11s, always wanted one.

I agree they may be trying to compete with Kanye, maybe they just plan to keep retroing these as there will be new jordan collectors everyday and giving them also giving people that have always wanted them a fair chance to cop them at retail price but then it still end up selling out so fast. Jordan brand is just too strong. Collabs qualities are usually better.

Have seen you replying on other LC posts. Really nice of you to help out others here, no one deserve to be ripped off. I saw many incidents of people buying fakes for the resale market price. It's just not a right thing to do.

Recently there is a news that alot of Travis Scott Jordan 1 UA passed Stock X authenticity, not sure how reliable is the news. The resale price is mad. Just hope everyone gets what they are paying for.

Yeah man definitely getting the bred 11s, always wanted one.
That's an interesting point & one that never crossed my mind as far as giving new heads the chance to cop for retail and or other's to just be able to cop a grail so to speak. You're no doubt right about them selling out either way. They really are too damn strong and can basically do what they want release wise. Yes, collaborations are m9st definitely better quality.

Thanks man, appreciate the compliment. I really love shoes and love helping others to the best of my ability because getting ripped off sucks especially when the seller knows exactly what they're doing. It's a horrible feeling knowing you didn't get what you paid for and then have to wonder " will or can I get my money back ". It happened to me with the 2012 bred 11's two or three times buying via eBay. Luckily I was refunded on every sale. They were at that time the most expensive and personally my most desired shoe so I had to be sure they were real. I finally had found an honest seller and got em for $300 ( worn 1 time and could've passed as DS ).

Wow really ? I'll have to google around to see what I can find out about the TS 1's passing their authenticity checks. I did hear that the reps were really good and I also hope people are getting what they paid for.

Yes sir, those bred 11's are a good looking shoe and one every sneakerhead should have in their collection. They really look dope on feet. I can't wait to see what the 2019's look like. I'm still not happy about the #45 being placed on the heel but hey, I'll take what I can get when it comes to the bred 11.

Back
Top Bottom