LC on Air Jordan 6 Doernbechers

Use your head man! A full size run of DB 6s (FROM 2009 mind you) for $600.. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Legit DS these will run you about $1600 fam, and you WILL NOT find a FSR ANYWHERE.

That's exactly what I thought, but this place has sold 364 items on eBay w/ near perfect feedback. I wanted to know if anyone's heard from this website or could specifically (w/ details) point out what's fake on these.

That's exactly what I thought, but this place has sold 364 items on eBay w/ near perfect feedback. I wanted to know if anyone's heard from this website or could specifically (w/ details) point out what's fake on these.
That just means 364 stupid people bought fake kicks. Whether they realized it is another thing, I'm betting 200 of them went straight to sale for profit. The pix are general product shots, not THE PAIR you are buying...They are extremely limited kicks FROM 6 yrs ago..They sold out in 15mins. like every other DB. Now magically This guy's has a full size run for a third of the going price, coincidentally around the same time the bootleggers flooded the market with them about 2 months ago. This is not rocket science. They show you legit pix and send you fake shoes. FEEDBACK MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when it comes to shoes. Don't fall for that BS.

Last edited:
the unauthorized fakes arent grossly off in terms of quality and details to the authentic pairs. people with minimum to no knowledge of jordans will see that quality as great and feel they are legit when in reality they arent.

when i first held a pair of the unauthorized fakes, i thought they were legit. then i took them and compared them to my retail store pairs and saw the differences. that is how i learn to identify them. its pretty tough but when you have experience with them its gets easier.

That just means 364 stupid people bought fake kicks. Whether they realized it is another thing, I'm betting 200 of them went straight to sale for profit. The pix are general product shots, not THE PAIR you are buying...They are extremely limited kicks FROM 6 yrs ago..They sold out in 15mins. like every other DB. Now magically This guy's has a full size run for a third of the going price, coincidentally around the same time the bootleggers flooded the market with them about 2 months ago. This is not rocket science. They show you legit pix and send you fake shoes. FEEDBACK MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when it comes to shoes. Don't fall for that BS.
This. Setting you up for a bait and switch. Feedback means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom