LC on Breds

Legit. Everything looks on point. Lace bag is good. No widows peaks on toe or heel. Tags on tongue are correct and the sole looks good too.

These are 100 Authentic Bred 1s.  Just to confirm you can try this, if the leather checks out when you press on it your goos. Fakes/GMs have a different type of material all together.

Also, check the lace holes on the collar, easy tell.

Thanks..that lace hole is making me paranoid. A lot of legit ones I see have the same spacing a these though.

legit. **** i need to find me a size 10 for a decent price.. i'm not payin 400 for bred 1s lol

These are 100 Authentic Bred 1s.  Just to confirm you can try this, if the leather checks out when you press on it your goos. Fakes/GMs have a different type of material all together.

Also, check the lace holes on the collar, easy tell.
This is good info right here. Everyone should rep @opilla36 for this.
Wrinkling of leather is not a good test. Legit ones do this all the time. This is just JB quality control. Certain parts of the same shoe sometime wrinkle more than others. 

Wrinkling of leather is not a good test. Legit ones do this all the time. This is just JB quality control. Certain parts of the same shoe sometime wrinkle more than others. 

That's my whole point. Authentic pairs will wrinkle. Fake pairs will not as they are made fr a different leather all together.

Except that authetics will also sometimes not wrinkle and my point was you can't use this as a litmus test because if you feel the leather on an authentic pair say the red panels you might find the leather to be really stiff in certain areas and soft in others. So, that is why I don't know if this should be used as a test. I don't think fakes use a different type of leather. Both Nike and reps source cheap sources of leather. 

Except that authetics will also sometimes not wrinkle and my point was you can't use this as a litmus test because if you feel the leather on an authentic pair say the red panels you might find the leather to be really stiff in certain areas and soft in others. So, that is why I don't know if this should be used as a test. I don't think fakes use a different type of leather. Both Nike and reps source cheap sources of leather. 
That is NOT true.  All 2013 AJ 1 Breds  should wrinkle on the toe box when you press down.  Im not saying the entire shoe will wrinkle, only the areas shown on the pictures. 

Let's just say, if it doesn't wrinkle on the toe, it may be suspect and you should check other aspects of the shoes for authenticity.

Let's just say, if it doesn't wrinkle on the toe, it may be suspect and you should check other aspects of the shoes for authenticity.
A compromise... I'm with it...  haha, im not saying this is the only test there is, but you should definitely look at the shoe closer if it doesnt wrinkle.

There are numerous other things that stand out on the fake AJ 1 Breds... Widows peaks, shiny black leather, wrong lace bag, deformed Nike sign.. etc....

In my opinion i think that the AJ 1s are the easiest Js to fake being its such a simple design, and also the hardest to decipher between real/fake. But we def got guys here at NT that can spot these AJ 1s right off the rip. Im not there yet with these lol. But im trying

Back
Top Bottom